4 Hour Body

Options
A friend suggested I read this book, and I downloaded it and began last night. Is anyone here following this regimen? Bottom line: it is slow-carb. I'm intrigued, because I know my body responds well to low-carb, but I've never really been able to stick to that in the long-term, and I think the "cheat day" system might help me. Though I'm very out of shape right now, I'm not at all averse to exercise -- I used to do it daily, but got REALLY burned out after I ran my last marathon, about 4 years ago. Please let me know what you think and what your experiences are. I'm giving it a shot. Today is Day 1.

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    A friend suggested I read this book, and I downloaded it and began last night. Is anyone here following this regimen? Bottom line: it is slow-carb. I'm intrigued, because I know my body responds well to low-carb, but I've never really been able to stick to that in the long-term, and I think the "cheat day" system might help me. Though I'm very out of shape right now, I'm not at all averse to exercise -- I used to do it daily, but got REALLY burned out after I ran my last marathon, about 4 years ago. Please let me know what you think and what your experiences are. I'm giving it a shot. Today is Day 1.

If it's a diet you can adhere to, stick with it, otherwise find one that you can.