OA Relapse

I need to use this site and post my food and exercise publicly, make some new friends, etc. So here I am. Posting publicly, taking a leap of faith. I will look through the posts and see if I can find some fellow mates needing a new pal. Today is Day 1. Back to Step 1 with the Overeaters Anonymous material. Food plan, meetings, this site, prayer, more prayer, anyone up for it? I need to be free from food as a stronghold. Beth Moore's Breaking Free material is also coming off the shelf today! Hello if you are reading this and friend me if interested in sharing your journey.

Replies

• So are you saying you need people to help you stay accountable/motivation? The only way I ever see this working is if you are COMPLETELY honest on your diary. That IS a tremendous leap of faith. I definitely applaud you. I was just thinking though that it might be better to find friends on here that you would feel comfortable with sharing this information and make your diary public to ONLY them. That way human nature doesn't kick in causing you to fib a little.
  • youthlaxmom
    youthlaxmom Posts: 18 Member
    If you see something concerning please tell me. I am not very familiar with this site. I don't have a concern being public with my friends. I will check the settings and see if that is what you meant. My intention is to meet like minded people who are having success. Glad to see your success. Way to go!