Looking for 30 something working mommies!

Options
Hello all 30 something working mommies!

I'm looking for friends who are in their 30s and balancing work & motherhood! I can use the support as I try to get back into shape!

Thanks,
TheButtonPop

Replies

• mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    I'm a working momma - still in my 30's. It's definitely a struggle to manage everything!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • bethanykf
    bethanykf Posts: 68
    Options
    Added you. :) I'm a working mom with a 19-month-old.
  • legaleaglemomma
    Options
    I am at the tail end of my 30's - with a 16 year old. Also looking for smart ways to balance everything. :smile: :smile:
  • niekkosgirl
    niekkosgirl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 year old, working mama of two boys 3 & 5. Add me if you like! I need all the support I can get! :tongue:
  • nathanielsmom01
    Options
    I am a 36 year old, single mama of two beautitul children.
  • hendelk
    hendelk Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, work full time as a registered nurse, and proud mom to 3 boys ages 9,7, and 3.
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am 38yr old ...single mom. I have two children 12 and 8yrs old. Feel free to add me too everyone :)
  • Besa27
    Besa27 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm a working mom, age 27 with a 17 month baby girl :) Add me :)
  • kjchapa82
    kjchapa82 Posts: 15
    Options
    30 year old mom here:) 3 children 6,3,2 and I also work full time and go to school full time(last semester thank GOD!) I know how hard it can be to find the time to have "me" time. I was trying to squeeze in some Gym time but my daughter's karate lesson has since taken that time slot! I ordered insanity last week so I am waiting on it to arrive so I can get down to business! :)) Add me if you would like! we can use all the motivation and support we can get!
  • Wauwa01
    Wauwa01 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am a 35 year old single Mum and I have 2 children aged 3 and 7 and I work x
  • kaszay
    kaszay Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Almost 30 (in November) counts? please say yes because I feel like 50 or more :-)
    so,
    (almost) 30, 2 boys (6&12) , husband, big fat cat and of course full time job...
  • ReynaBarajas
    ReynaBarajas Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    in my 30's, two daughters 7 & 13, full time job! Add me! I'm looking for support as well. It's getting easier, but defintely a challenge. :happy:
  • Getit_Simpson
    Getit_Simpson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello, new mom here to a beautiful 8 month old girl. Trying to balance being a mommy, working, eating right, and finding time to work out! Much motivation and support needed!
  • kaszay
    kaszay Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hi girls , so maybe we'll say more about what we do? are you on any diet? how and how much do you exercise? I try to eat below 1500kcal and started TurboFire (from BeachBody) 4 days ago. My hope is to go to pool with my kids in summer and NOT to be embarassed or feel bad in my own body. I've got 3 months till summer and I know i can make it.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    that would be me! I am a work at home single mom of an 11 year old daughter
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 y/o, have 3 kids. a 3 yr old, 5 yr old and 11 yr old. And I work FT. I'm out of the house 10 hours a day and make time for working out. Add me if you like! :happy:
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am 37, have 7 kids (17, 14, 11, 9, 9, 7, and 6). I work full time doing research. I am constantly on the go but strive to stay active. Anyone can add me if you want.
  • Aradia_Silvermoon
    Aradia_Silvermoon Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am a 31 year old single mother to a wonderful 12 year old daughter. I work full time as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant in addition to being mom, housekeeper, chef...and whatever else my daughter needs lol! I try to stay within my macros here on MFP and I do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD. I can't find much time to go to the gym so I do workout DVD's and add my cooking/cleaning time to my exercise diary. Some days scrubbing the house feels like more of a workout then the DVD's! Sadly I hurt my foot so most of my exercises are modified to account for that and I have a bad shoulder (had 2 surgeries in the past) so I can't progress to Jillian's lvl 2 or 3...that woman loves the plank and I can't support my body on my hands. But I figure any exercise is better then none!

Feel free to add me and message me if you need to talk/vent as mommies we've all been there!! :)
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I'm mid-30s work full-time, two kids (4.5 and 7 months). Would definitely love some motivation and support. Feel like my initial motivation is waning a bit.

My calorie goal is 1800 calories a day (I'm still breastfeeding so another calculator told me not to consistently go below 1800 - that level is working so far). I try to work out in some way every day, and always eat back my exercise calories.

Feel free to add me!
  • 3_is_enough
    Options
    31 y o working mom of three - 4, 2 & 8 months. I'm trying to look good and fit into my pre-prego clothes for summer. Having babies virtually back-to-back has taken a toll on my body. Anyone else trying to shed some baby weight?