Most embarassing thing ever happen to you?

Options
taunto
taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
So I was sitting in my philosophy class trying to crack my back in my chair, and this hot girl saw me. Really, really hot. I kind of had a thing for her for a couple of months, and we smiled at each other and stuff but she sat pretty far away so we didn't say much more than "hi". Anyways, she saw me doing that and offered to crack my back for me, and I thought it was kind of weird, but I accepted. So I stand up and she crosses my arms in front of me and stands right behind me and sort of picks me up onto her and bounces me (have you ever seen people crack backs this ways? I have seen it, but it is weird to explain)

Anyways, it wasn't working, so she tried a huge bounc. Something popped really loudly, but then when she set me down I couldn't feel my legs. It was like they were totally asleep. So I collapsed in a heap on the ground, my legs going off in weird directions. Then I heard a hella loud farting noise and proceeded to diarrhea in my pants, I was so embarrassed and I look up at her face and she was just disgusted and everybody was like, what the hell is going on. So I tried to get up and run away, but my legs didn't work. I couldn't move, and over the next thirty seconds or so my colon emptied really loudly. My teacher was hella mad and thought I was just being a freak crapping on the floor, but after a while they realized I wasn't kidding around and they called an ambulance

So I went to the hospital, and it turns out when she cracked my back somehow my spinal cord got pinched in between my vertebrae and they straightened it out with some emergency surgery and now I'm completely fine.
So.... I never went back to that school

source: random internet forum

So... whats the most embarrassing thing ever happen to you?

Replies

• MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Hi Taunto!
    tumblr_inline_mgymgmtUwK1qj6pme_zps64a240d5.gif
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    How YOU doin'??
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    LMFAO
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,993 Member
    Options
    Not sure how anyone could top that one, taunto...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    A few years ago, I was without transportation. My boyfriend and I didn't let that stop us from taking my kids on fun outings though so we took public transit. We were running late for the bus and the walk to the stop was pretty far so I just grabbed the first pair of jeans in the closet and threw them on. As we walked to the bus stop, I thought to myself that these jeans were feeling pretty loose, and was proud of myself thinking I had lost a little weight recently. It was hot, and of course, the bus was running late. The kids were complaining that they were thirsty so I left them at the bus stop with my boyfriend and crossed the highway to go to the convenience store across the street and buy a couple fountain drinks. With a huge bulking cup of soda in each hand, I entered the crosswalk where all four lanes of traffic patiently waited for me. About halfway across the intersection, the jeans dropped down around my ankles and I shuffled through the crosswalk with my panties out for the world to see. Turns out, I had grabbed my boyfriend's jeans.

So embarassing... :blushing:
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I was riding a mechanical bull and doing really well. I started to slip off the side and heard the crowd laughing. I managed to get myself back on and they cheered. When I finally was thrown off, my bf at the time ran over to me with a jacket to cover my butt. The entire seat of my jeans had ripped out and since I was wearing a thong, about 40 people saw my bare bottom. I was mortified!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    ive only told one person on MFP...and ill never post it on a forum
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    So I was sitting in my philosophy class trying to crack my back in my chair, and this hot girl saw me. Really, really hot. I kind of had a thing for her for a couple of months, and we smiled at each other and stuff but she sat pretty far away so we didn't say much more than "hi". Anyways, she saw me doing that and offered to crack my back for me, and I thought it was kind of weird, but I accepted. So I stand up and she crosses my arms in front of me and stands right behind me and sort of picks me up onto her and bounces me (have you ever seen people crack backs this ways? I have seen it, but it is weird to explain)

Anyways, it wasn't working, so she tried a huge bounc. Something popped really loudly, but then when she set me down I couldn't feel my legs. It was like they were totally asleep. So I collapsed in a heap on the ground, my legs going off in weird directions. Then I heard a hella loud farting noise and proceeded to diarrhea in my pants, I was so embarrassed and I look up at her face and she was just disgusted and everybody was like, what the hell is going on. So I tried to get up and run away, but my legs didn't work. I couldn't move, and over the next thirty seconds or so my colon emptied really loudly. My teacher was hella mad and thought I was just being a freak crapping on the floor, but after a while they realized I wasn't kidding around and they called an ambulance

So I went to the hospital, and it turns out when she cracked my back somehow my spinal cord got pinched in between my vertebrae and they straightened it out with some emergency surgery and now I'm completely fine.
    So.... I never went back to that school

source: random internet forum

So... whats the most embarrassing thing ever happen to you?

I am not even going to bother – I couldn't possibly top that!
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I was riding a mechanical bull and doing really well. I started to slip off the side and heard the crowd laughing. I managed to get myself back on and they cheered. When I finally was thrown off, my bf at the time ran over to me with a jacket to cover my butt. The entire seat of my jeans had ripped out and since I was wearing a thong, about 40 people saw my bare bottom. I was mortified!

^^ haha! I too have a mechanical bull story -

Lets just say MANY of my friends (who I made other friends go get JUST to watch me) watched the bull go one way and I went the other -- I still have the chin scar to prove it

Moral of the story tequila does NOT make you invincible
  • Jocosase
    Jocosase Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What can possibly top that?

I just have one question. What caused the instant diarreah?
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options

So his jacket smelled like your butt?

What? did I miss the moral of the story o_O?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    What can possibly top that?

I just have one question. What caused the instant diarreah?

First off, this didn't happen to the OP. He copied and pasted from another forum.

Secondly, when the spinal column was pinched, the individual was temporarily paralyzed.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I gave myself pinkeye... (@ _ O)
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options

So his jacket smelled like your butt?

What? did I miss the moral of the story o_O?
    youre such a dork :p
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    omg Taunto... I wuz eating when i read that.!!! *thoo thoo thoo thoo thhhbbtt*