Odd question

Options
2»

Replies

• Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I have found if a guy actually knows what he is doing there is absolutely no need for any kind of extra hardware. In fact I find tongue rings to be quite awkward and unnecessary but thats just me.

And yes I am pierced and tattoo'd (will be pierced until the day I die becaus thats just me) I just do not see the need for a tounge piercing.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    It makes most people lisp, not necessarily good for a guy....
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I had mine pierced for years - dated a guy who also had his done... I felt like it just got in the way on his end, and he didn't seem all that jazzed about it from my end either.

And it was weird to kiss and have them clink together.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Not a fan.

Now an arm full of good art? Panty dropper.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    He should talk to an oral surgeon in a region where these are popular - turns out they undermine they damage the front teeth and jaw.
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    "No he's not gay or anything"

That sentence wasn't really necessary.....,.

Anywho...my husband has one. I have one. I don't have a lisp, neither does he. 3 years of marriage and neither of our have ever gotten in the way of anything. Do I find it sexy? I guess so, but I'm more of an *kitten* girl. What I find really sexy is when he gets home from work and takes care of the kids.
  • sweetzoejane
    sweetzoejane Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I had mine pierced for a while. I did it for fun, that's all. Then, it wasn't as fun, so I took it out.

I don't see why it would enhance anything sexually either. It's a tiny piece of metal or plastic. Your friend might discover this and take it out. It's not permanent.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    It does not enhance the experience at all...
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I had one, and it was fun....however I found that it got in the way...

i'm a girl...and when you have a one inch long rod in your mouth, you have two options, you can either only go so far, or you can twist your tongue to let things go further...

long story short, it got in the way of other things...

plus, if you are REALLY good, you don't need hardware....i can tie a cherry stem with my tongue...trust me...i don't need hardware....
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I don't think I would care, but the lisping and the clicking sound when it hits the front teeth are like nails on a chalkboard to me.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    They're stupid. Unless it vibrates it's not helping any.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I had one, and it was fun....however I found that it got in the way...

i'm a girl...and when you have a one inch long rod in your mouth, you have two options, you can either only go so far, or you can twist your tongue to let things go further...

long story short, it got in the way of other things...

plus, if you are REALLY good, you don't need hardware....i can tie a cherry stem with my tongue...trust me...i don't need hardware....
    THIS is why you're on my FL.

I had one...my talents are far superior without it.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Not a fan.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I had one from 16 - 20 years old. It was fun, but it chipped two teeth, and my boyfriend at the time was happier after I took it out. I found it really did get in the way of some things. Besides, I don't need appatatus to enhance my skills ;)
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    ...to each his own..but the havoc a tongue piercing can do to your teeth...ouch!
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Maybe he uses it to stimulate their *kitten*.
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    personal opinion.... You need skills, not a piercing...
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a maturity thing to me.
    You young kids and your tongue wrestling fantasies.
    Id never date a guy if he had it pierced.
    Or his nipples..
    Weird.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Have had my tongue piercing for over 10 years now and I am 33 and I still love it!!!!!!!! Oh and so does my husband:devil: