attention gold's gym members

Options
Attention gold's gym members out there: I just renewed my gym membership for 40 months... VIP pass so I can go to any gold's gym in the world... I dropped $500 bones on it... So essentially it was about $12.50 a month... Is that a good deal??? I hope so because I already signed the contract...

Replies

• hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    If you use the membership, then yes, it was a very good deal.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I think it is definitely worth it if you are getting there at least 3 times a week. I belong to LAFitness and if someone wants to come as a guest for the day it is $15, and what normal person works out all day long...$15 for a couple of hours, to me, is not worth it.
  • swtonu2000
    swtonu2000 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have been a member of Gold's for 4 years now. When I travel for work & I need to use a different facility I show them my member ID & they give me a free visitors pass for a week. I do travel a lot for work so I use the visitor pass often but only in the US.

If this is an international pass it sound like a good deal.
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Attention gold's gym members out there: I just renewed my gym membership for 40 months... VIP pass so I can go to any gold's gym in the world... I dropped $500 bones on it... So essentially it was about $12.50 a month... Is that a good deal??? I hope so because I already signed the contract...

If you sign the contract and THEN ask if it's a good deal, then it's a good deal.
  • kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My husband and I pay $80/month for both of us at Gold's Gym. I would say you definitely got a good deal.
  • Utefootball2010
    Options
    Thanks ya'll...

I do go at least 4 times a week... So I am putting it to use...

I just wanted to see if anyone had a similar deal...

Thanks again...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I calculated it down to the day. So if you're using the gym 4 times a week for 4 weeks (a month) that's 79 cents a day. I can go the the gym at the community center and pay a day at a time and it only costs me $1.00 because I can get a senior citizen (55 and over) discount. So you're definitely getting a good deal.