Has anyone used or tried body by vi ?

Options
Did you like it did it work I'm going to start it tomorrow ?

Replies

• JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My sister is on it right now and she says she LOVES it! It is really easy to follow and she isnt ever hungry. She is trying to talk me into it, but I wanted to see how well it goes for her first! She said in her first week, she lost some inches and a few punds! Good Luck! Do you already have some of your favorite recipes picked out?
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by "Did it work"?? Does it mix and create a shake? Yes, I'm sure it does.

Will it magically make you lose weight? NO. Nothing will.

I wouldn't waste my money on it.
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I lost 37 lbs in 3 days using Vi.
  • Loves2stitch
    Loves2stitch Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I haven't yet but doing it tomorrow I have a friend that did it and is a size 4 now and it has been 2 years or hr and she hasn't gained it back
  • Loves2stitch
    Loves2stitch Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So what did u think that's a lot of weight in 3 days
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Just be careful! I have a good friend that was using it for a about 6 months, lost a ton a weight but also experienced terrible headaches and blurry vision. She also gained all the weight back, plus some when she stop doing it.....even though she was working out still. After we started looking at the reviews online there was several other people who experienced the same thing. Not saying it will not work out for you, to me it is a quick fix and not a lifestyle change.
  • dollada06
    dollada06 Posts: 41
    Options

37lbs in 3 days? I have my doubts about this claim....
  • allisonfmiller
    Options
    I used it, the shakes are tasty. BUT for me personally it did not work, and here is why......I found that for me, I physically need to EAT something to feel satisfied. Drinking my meals is not satisfying to me. Now, that being said, when I used it to suppliment ONE of my meals it was not so bad.
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

37lbs in 3 days? I have my doubts about this claim....

Pretty she was not being serious
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Did you like it did it work I'm going to start it tomorrow ?
    no, and no. It just promotes you to under eat. You can do that for free. You can go on it and be a cult promoter in the pyramid scheme of the ignorant but I recommend doing neither. I had a few friends do it. Some people stopped the cult when they realized they were being scammed. Others weren't that bright and thought it was magic. She lost the same amount of weight as I did. She looked like unhealthy malnourished crap.

The only thing you need to lose weight is a calorie deficit off your TDEE. Look up your TDEE, eat less then it, you'll lose weight. The shake does not promote magic.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I lost 37 dollars in 3 days using Vi.
    Fixed.
  • youcandooeet
    youcandooeet Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    It's like the ponzi schemes of ineffective weight loss systems! You have to keep scamming other people to sign up to get the product for free or it's ridiculously expensive! And it's really not better than any other (much cheaper) protein shake out there.

I did not try it. I will not try it. You can try it. I'll judge you a little.
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I lost 37 dollars in 3 days using Vi.
    Fixed.

Hahaha! You sir, win the internet today!