Chicks who love their cars/motorcycles

Options
Are there any ladies who also wrench on their own cars, motorcycles, etc. on MFP? I'm trying to lose about 30 more pounds again. I log and give support daily.

Thanks! :smile:

Replies

• yawning_cat
    yawning_cat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes i have a collection of old cars and motorbike with another 28lbs to lose, feel free to add i log every day and my food diary is viewable.
  • Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I hope to have a collection one day.
  • yawning_cat
    Options
    Hopefully there's more than just the two of us on here !!
  • Citrislazer
    Options
    Lol, I hope so too! We seem to be a rare breed. I know of only one other girl in my town that actually drag races and wrenches. She drags a massive sport bike. Drag bikes scare me! But, maybe I'd change my tune if I got on one. :laugh:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Just sneaking in here while the door is unguarded to bump this thread and say I am a fan. :flowerforyou:

IMG_2360.JPG
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My Honda Shadow keeps me off prozac and keeps me from becoming an alcoholic. I usually ride her 25,000 miles a year. I really have been neglecting her since last Fall when I really became focused on my fitness. Plus, Spring hasn't really shown up yet so she is feeling neglected. I am doing a Sprint Triathlon in 3 weeks and after that, watch out, I'll slow down on training so hard and give her some TLC.

bike1_zps51341a6e.jpg
  • Citrislazer
    Options
    Wow, VeeBeth! That's a lot of miles in a year!! I'm lucky if I can get in 4,000 in year. Bike weather only lasts for like 4 months here and it's flat land. So not a lot of fun twisties. I'm kinda of jealous. :happy:
  • yawning_cat
    Options
    Great to see a few more here, but do any exist in the UK too ??? !
  • kaliso
    kaliso Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    haha I don't work on my car but I love my 1989 Volvo Sedan. Her name is Veronica. she's my first car.
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love my 2013 dodge ram 100% sexy horse power! hopefully it wont need to be worked on for quite some time :)
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Hubby is the grease monkey but I LOVE :love: my 2006 Mustang GT convertible.
    You can see Sally peeking out in my ticker pic...
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    haha I don't work on my car but I love my 1989 Volvo Sedan. Her name is Veronica. she's my first car.

Great name :) (My name is Veronica LOL) How'd you come to pick that?
  • Citrislazer
    Options
    Yay!! More gearheads/motorheads!
  • teddy4linz
    teddy4linz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I Am In A Car Club W My Hubby. We Both Have Boss Mustangs. Car Fanatic Here! Trying To Match The Sexiness Of My Car Now. One Reason Im Losing Weight! Not The Main Reason Though. I Just Want Healthier Me! Nice To Meet You All!
  • Citrislazer
    Options
    We all have good reasons to lose weight. Weight reduction will help reduce car track times. ;-)