Examples of a 1500-1700 calorie day

Options
amariecruz89
amariecruz89 Posts: 83 Member
I was wondering what others who ate between 1500-1700 cal/day ate for meals and snacks. Needing some guidance/ideas :)

Replies

• tubbalicious
    Options
    Hey, I've had a couple of sub 1700 cal/day day's. Can you see my food diary?
  • Wrenbot87
    Wrenbot87 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    If you add me this is about where I stay at all times...I have lots of good ideas on there
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I eat roughly 1600 a day- feel free to add and creep my diary :)
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian and I'm doing alternate day but my normal days are around this number. I cook pretty much everything from scratch, so my ingredient list can be looooonng.

Yesterday I made oatmeal protein cookies. They were yummy.
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    Cottage Cheese, Greek Yogurt, Eggs, Tuna, Protein Bars, peanut butter sandwiches, milk, fruit, Chicken etc..

Oh and Beer.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Baked tilapia, salmon, yogurt, light bread, liquid egg whites, fat free cheese, lean lunch meats,
    pretzels, hummus, pita chips, various veggies, chicken, oatmeal, brown rice, skinny cow ice cream sandwiches lol
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I eat around there, but you probably want to avoid going to a Brazilian steakhouse, like I did this weekend, so you will have to dig back a few days or so to find my normal eating.
  • EasyBakeOven
    EasyBakeOven Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I eat around 1600-1700 calories a day.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I tend to eat that much. Add me so you can view my diary.
  • carolinesparkle
    carolinesparkle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've just re-adjusted my calorie intake after working out my TDEE and then subtracting 20% which has put me around 1500. I'd love to also be able to see what others are eating to manage it. Yesterday I was still 500 under which I made up with some ice-cream and chocolate, not perhaps the best way to do it !!!
  • cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Open diary to all, and eat there almost every day.
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1550 a day. Feel free to add me and check out my diary :)
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I eat between 1700-1900 so a little higher, but you can get ideas of what you can drop. I make most of my meals to include the chili and soups.
  • LaurenLouG
    LaurenLouG Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've just re-adjusted my calorie intake after working out my TDEE and then subtracting 20% which has put me around 1500. I'd love to also be able to see what others are eating to manage it. Yesterday I was still 500 under which I made up with some ice-cream and chocolate, not perhaps the best way to do it !!!

Add healthy calories to your meals, flax seedsin your oats, yoghurt and salad (around an extra 100 calories per serve), chia seeds, nut butters, coconut oil & coconut water etc! More calorie dense vegetable such as sweet potato is another good way.
  • sraffel
    sraffel Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I eat right around that range.
  • amariecruz89
    amariecruz89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I eat approx. 1,600 calories every day. Feel free to add me and check out my diary or I have a food diary blog - ameliasfooddiary.wordpress.com that might also help. I take pictures of all my meals and then post recipes and calorie information :)

Ax
  • charleschip
    charleschip Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fill free to add me and peruse my entries too. I average around 1500 calories daily. I prepare most of our meals on a "whole foods" method or at least as close as I can. I don't eat red meat, much dairy or processed foods. Absolutely no fast foods.