How Do You Define Success?

Options
2»

Replies

• Ldycateyes
    Options
    Success--simply never giving up

Take it one day at a time. Never let anyone undermine your efforts. Never let someones oppinion of you become your reality.
    Love yourself, love life and Thank God everyday for all your blessings.:smile:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    To me, success is many things.

Success is achieving your goals, self-reflection, beating the odds, never giving up, never letting others determine who you are. Success is believing in YOU
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Doing the best I can with what I have.
  • jackieof2
    Options
    Success = Helping, encouraging and building someone up. (We cannot be lifted until we've lowered ourselves to raise someone else up)
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    That's a broad question.
    In terms of my fitness and weight loss goals goes. Success is not eating all the cookies/chocolate. Success is more reps, a heavier lift, a deeper squat, more jumping jacks or holding a yoga pose that I couldn't yesteray. I feel successful every time I get better.
  • Dominantia
    Options
    success is when we achieve our goals, maybe not everyone but some which make us feel better about ourselves and proud so when we look back we see how much we went through and still didn't give up. Every little thing that was achieved is success.
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Success is every step forward towards a goal, and ultimately achieving your goal. On here, success is every pound, ounce, and inch lost. Success is enjoying this difficult journey and learning to love yourself.
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    “Success is not measured by the position one has reached in life, rather by the obstacles one overcomes while trying to succeed”

This speaks to me!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Success is when reality coincides with your goals.

I like this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!