Water, Water Everywhere?

Options
Diary_Queen
Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
I am notorious about either not drinking enough water (not paying attention and getting busy doing something else) or being overly strict and forcing myself to drink more than I probably should (feeling bloated later)..... here's my quandry:

In the FOOD tab here, there's the pretty little water glass. I find it tedious to click the little arrows and accurately calculate how many 'glasses' I've had as I typically drink bottled water which can either be the 16.9 oz. or the 20 oz. size. However, when I'm in our lunch room, we also have the 12 oz. sized waterbottles too and I keep a 32 oz. 'Big Gulp' style water container at my desk. Is there a reason that we can't have just a space on the water glass to fill in how many OUNCES of water we've had. Seems that would be a simple process. Just a blank we could click with a Green Check Mark to enter & approve per entry and a Red X Mark to cancel and entry to remove an entry. Perhaps I'm just extremely lazy, but this is something I think I'd like to see.

Replies

• jessvaughn74
    jessvaughn74 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I agree. Not that it takes much time, but its just annoying to have to take how many ounces I drank and divide that by 8 to figure out how many "glasses" I drank. Does anyone even drink 8 ounces of water at a time? I do not recall seeing any water bottle that is only 8 ounces..lol. Would love to have a spot to just fill in the blank!