Calories in Shrimp scampi and pasta???

Options
Rivers2k
Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
Trying to figure my calories for the night before I get home. I have 2 little ones so when I get home its a mad rush for my attention.

My wife is making shrimp and bay scallop scampi. When I do a search I am finding everything from 350-850 calories? She doesn't use cream or cheese

Ingredients

Butter - Allot of butter
Garlic
Shrimp - about 6
Scallops - about 6
Spinach
Pasta - about 2 scoops of pasta with a pasta spoon (guessing 2 cups of pasta).

I have about 800 calories left for the day. I don't want to eat to little ( I already don't eat back my exercise calories) I also don't want to go over

Replies

• BlueObsidian
    BlueObsidian Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    If she is making it, can she give you the exact recipe that she uses? They you can just plug the information into the recipe tools to get the calorie count.
  • Rivers2k
    Options
    If she is making it, can she give you the exact recipe that she uses? They you can just plug the information into the recipe tools to get the calorie count.

Duh should have thought of that!

I just called her so I can piece it together! Its been a long day lol
  • got2bu
    got2bu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love the forethought you are putting into this just to free up your time and attention for your little kiddos!

So Sweet and made me smile :)
  • Rivers2k
    Options
    I love the forethought you are putting into this just to free up your time and attention for your little kiddos!

So Sweet and made me smile :)

They are my favorite :) I have an hour commute each way from work so I have to schedule my time very carefully :)