Offering advice to others!

Options

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Sounds like what am looking for I started at 125 pounds now at 185ish pounds and looking to get to 200-250 but can't seem to add any more size please share tips and advice on diets and training and supps etc thanks

I gotta say that's pretty impressive. Gaining size is all about macros. There are some formulas online find out your bmr and determine your macros. for example you may need 1.0gram of protein per body weifht .75 for fat and 2.5 for carbs. don't worry about calories they will be high but you want them to be to put On mass.

1g protein, .75 for fat, 2.5 for carbs gives me

150x4 = 600 cals
    113x9 = 1013
    375x4 = 1500
    Total = 3,113 calories

That would be fulking for me...
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hey how long do you think it takes for one's metabolism to restore up to optimal levels?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In for science.
  • jalloggio
    jalloggio Posts: 141
    Options
    Oh for the love of god.

Problem?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    ooh i love these!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Oh for the love of god.

Would bang

Have banged many times before..
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I need some advice on how to talk to women. Can you help me out with that?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    In for the observation and note taking, oh heck, and maybe some snappy gifs.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I predict this will go great.
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    d91c2286-727d-4fcb-bdf9-5d14ae1a050f.gif
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    This looks like facebook, but it isn't facebook.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    In for the observation and note taking, oh heck, and maybe some snappy gifs.
    tumblr_ldsjz0PFKc1qbozzn.gif
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    ooh i love these!
    tumblr_lybsyj7AxW1qzt1yyo1_400_zps64c5c0e0.gif
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I need some advice on how to talk to women. Can you help me out with that?
    I wouldn't as him, I'd ask a woman.

It's ok, you can ask me, I have candy.
  • Jacqadactle
    Jacqadactle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Actually I wasn't referencing actual weight gain as in fat, but you do see the scale go up as you gain muscle since fat loss from an increased metabolism generally happens after that, and muscle itself is very dense. Additionally, when muscle is repairing it holds water more readily.

You know, that stuff lol.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a question :-) Are chia seeds better as is or soaked ??? and why?????
    No difference - comes down to texture. If you like the crunchy texture, don't soak them ahead of time. If you prefer the smooth puddingy texture, soak away.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Is it possible for me to take the Richard Simmons gif and keep it on my I-phone? Would photo-bucket
    help me do that?
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Oh for the love of god.

Problem?

I guess I'm just wondering why you have such a big bottle of lotion in your profile picture . . .

Is that how you got those guns brah?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome long time member, new poster, to the forums. While it's very nice of you to create this thread, you're going to get completely overwhelmed with questions in one thread, funny gifs, people who wonder what you're saying, etc. etc.

However, there are tons of folks who like to have their questions answered in the fitness and exercise forum, the general diet and nutrition groups, and the motivation and support groups. Heck, if you have a great recipe, you can post in there as I'm sure people would love to have new recipes as well.

This thread has the potential to go off the chain. It might be loads and loads of fun for some of us who love gifs, but you might want to just answer the questions that are floating around the boards that need answered and not get bogged down in this one.

Thank you for your kind service.

Oh, and

tumblr_lqrf1vcytQ1qixaveo1_500_zps9fe9ae78.gif
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a question :-) Are chia seeds better as is or soaked ??? and why?????
    Hi All!

Just figured i would start being more proactive on these message boards!

It is nice to be on a forum and website with others dedicated to fitness and striving for a better healthier lifestyle.

I am a NSCA certified Personal trainer, I have my own weight loss story and Am willing to help others!

If you would like advice or just want to shoot me a message if you have any question I would gladly answer them.

Thanks a Bunch :)

The chia seeds don't care if they are soaked or not because after you eat them they will do their thing. If you put them in some other liquid they will thicken it depending on how long you wait to consume it. There is no nutritional difference in soaking or not soaking chia seeds. But they are good for you, that's for sure.