My unmoveable Mental funk.

Options
Ok gang i know i dont gety on a talk enough here and i proably should. Feeling very low today. I am finding this fight i am traning for more mentally punshing than the physical side of the training. I just feel i am in a mental funk over it and the fact that i was missing for 6months due to finaces. I know it dont matter that i was missing. I know everyday i am that one step closer to fighting the way i used to. I know deep down in side i should be happy and gratefull to be back doing what i truely love and that wether i win or lose that is all that matters. But i find i am puitting emnse pressure on myself and laughing it off when i am around my team mates. I keep comparing my self to the me from before not the me i am now and it is just weighing me down. I got to say it is increbile hard to spar with your fellow tram mates when your like this. Every hit they land is a constant reminder of other things. I honestly done know why i am feeling like this but it needs to go. I even broke down and ate whole bunch of cookies with husband. They tasted good but of course they did not solve the problem. Thank you to who ever reads this it is nice to vent and share things. I proably should do it more often.

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the pressure to fake it is still there. Are you able to see a therapist? Or have a good friend who you are able to check in with from time to time? Sometimes just having one person we don't have to fake it to helps.