how can stop weight loss on my chest?

Options
2»

Replies

• fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Since you were a G you have quite a bit up top. I wouldn't be too upset over losing some of that because it would be easier on your back later in life. Once you've lost all of the weight you want to lose you'll look more proportionate don't you think? I mean eventually you will lose it in other areas as well. Try to look at the bright side of losing some on top. I would be worried if i didn't have much to begin with and lost what little I had. I personally didn't lose my cup size just went down in band size. But I wasn't all that big up top to begin with.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    breast implants.
  • darls25
    darls25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You are going to lose weight all over and you can't really control it. But what I thought about the other day is that once you have weight loss all over they will probably still look in proportion for your new figure/size..
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Boob job.

i read this amazing article that we can get stem cells from nursing women's breasts. I find myself thinking if I could arrange some sort of deal where I get injected with hormones to make my breasts produce milk, I donate stem cells, and in exchange I get implants. I have always wanted to have nice big ones. Never been bigger than a "B" :(

ETA: But i'm a like a breast milk factory over here!
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I'd LOVE to have my boobs get tiny. If they don't on their own I'll get it done surgically. My goal is to never have to wear a damn bra again. None of which helps you, OP, unfortunately :(
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Make friends with the Padded Bra.

Precisely! This is what I've done. Couldn't wear them before because they would add too much, but now that my boobs are soooo much smaller, I look at the bright side and now wear gorgeous padded bras. It's all good.
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I was a 48DDD when I was at my heaviest and my back hurt like a mother fricker. I am so happy to be in a D cup and can't wait until I get smaller. My back doesn't hurt anymore and I find my boobs always getting in my way.

I want mine to be like a comfortable B cup. Just think, It is better for your body to lose that weight up top. No more pressure on your chest and back!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    if you figure it out let us all know you can make millions
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    You can't. :indifferent:
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Like everyone has said here you can't help where it is coming off. However, I have found that when I lose weight my breasts may be smaller but they are a lot firmer and nicer. It might be hard for you if you are unable to do any work on your chest muscles but making them firm "underneath" can help keep them a little perkier and in my case seem rounder. I only have a B cup but when it was starting to go into a C cup and they were starting to sag/..... i have lost 15lbs and I swear 7 of that was in my boobs but they look a lot better now I think
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I've noticed if I do wall push ups that my chest size stays the same. If I don't it starts decreasing.
  • keenesmom
    keenesmom Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Mine went from 36C/D to 34B...so sad. No amount of chest exercises seems to help me either. Also my *kitten* is gone too. Oh well on the upside I've lost 45+ pounds and went from a size 10/12 (L/XL) to a 2/4 (S).