109 pounds lost in 9 months!

Options

Replies

• LuckyDucky73
    Options
    Your my hero ! Your amazing . What a success story . Thanks for the motivation.
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! you look fabulous!! thanks for sharing
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!

Wow....thank you so much for sharing this. I needed to see that it can be done!
  • molina76853
    molina76853 Posts: 143
    Options
    Great job! You look absolutely amazing! I was just thinking yesterday about how a woman takes 9 months from the time she conceives to give birth to her baby and I was thinking about how my progress would be in 9 months. You have inspired me to stay focused on my 9 month journey although I plan to make it a new way of life for me.
  • TabithaMichelle85
    TabithaMichelle85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This is truly inspiring... thank you for sharing!
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look fabulous!! Thanks for sharing! I would love to be your friend!!
  • dmchealthy
    Options
    wow - just WOW! congratulations and thank you for posting - I just clicked on here because I am getting started and overwhelmed and feel like it's gonna take forever or a miracle to lose the weight I need to lose but I am just about at your starting point (like 10 pounds heavier) and I gained the weight during/after my second pregnancy and due to incredibly job stress too. You give me hope - do you mind giving a few details about how many calories a day you ate at the beginning or what you ate - I feel like I am not eating a lot at all but then by the end of the day it is about 1800-2000 calories which I guess is too much? Or can you tell me WHAT you ate? My typical lunch since I have tried to lose weight is a wasa cracker, an individual peanut butter serving (the to go cups) and a banana and a lite yogurt with granola but that is over 500 calories (50 + 250 + 100 + 190) :(
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! :)
  • histomom
    histomom Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just awesome!! I know excerising helps a lot. I just need to find more time to get in something every day. Thanks for sharing.
  • khyman
    khyman Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow - what an inspiration!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    You look amazing! What a fabulous transformation!
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Congrats! :smile:
  • Minnow509
    Options
    Please, I need help! I have no idea what to eat, very little food and I'm still almost always over, don't exercise much as my legs are bad. What can I eat? Would love to be your friend. Thanks for the post.
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and you give me hope that I can succeed as well! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow! you have done/are doing well for yourself! You look great, and I am glad you took the time to share:)
  • Jolicro
    Jolicro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such an inspiration.
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! WTG!!! :bigsmile: Your story gives me hope, encouragement and determination NOT to give up or lose patience... I also workout, I do Just Dance 2 hours a day except Sundays, as that is my free no workout day. I also eat around 1200 cals a day, sometimes between 1300 - 1700 when I am really hungry or if I go out to eat. However, during the week, I cook clean and healthy as I can most of the time..

I LOVE JM (Jillian Michael's) too!!! I also own most of her DVD's and paln to start doing them to switch things up a bit as I tend to get bored easily and I want to try to avoid plateaus if possible....

So far, I have lost 9 lbs in 5 weeks, with one of those weeks with no weigh loss due to my TOM. I feel like it is going slow on the scale, but I have had a few NSV thus far with measurements and inches lost that have helped. Plus, it was really nice to NOT see a typical gain during that time of the month where I can gain up to 5 lbs of water weight

CONGRATS again!!!
  • ambernbarrier
    ambernbarrier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations. Such an inspiration :)
  • monicahurney
    monicahurney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look fantastic!!
  • kmw899
    kmw899 Posts: 41
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!