NEED MOTIVATION!!!!!

Options
i need some major motivation!!! I love this website, but still I am having a horrible time, "digging my heels in" and getting with it. I have the want to and desire to eat right, quit when I am full, and drink my water, but i lack the motivation to get with program! I am very frustrated with myself but I don't want to give up and I sure don't want to buy more clothes. HELP!!!!!:frown:

Replies

• twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    i need some major motivation!!! I love this website, but still I am having a horrible time, "digging my heels in" and getting with it. I have the want to and desire to eat right, quit when I am full, and drink my water, but i lack the motivation to get with program! I am very frustrated with myself but I don't want to give up and I sure don't want to buy more clothes. HELP!!!!!:frown:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Im in the same boat friend! I rely on my husband very much for my diet and exercise and if i didnt have him, i end up in a bad place. Just keep your chin up and remember that even if you cant tell now, it is sooo worth it!
  • K.Ann
    K.Ann Posts: 37
    Options
    A few things that I do that makes this easier on me is that I plan my whole menu out for the day early on so it takes the guess work out of things, I know what to eat and I know what the calorie count will be. Make sure you spread out your food to be able to eat every couple hours so you don't become starved and overeat or cheat. That was my problem before I started on this site, I NEVER snacked, just always made myself wait till lunch or dinner when i would eat a huge meal plus dessert in one sitting. Very unhealthy. Just try things that work for you and maybe it will just click.
  • mikeleroux1970
    mikeleroux1970 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    only have fresh whole foods in the house and even if you give in to temptation, like we all do, it will be much more difficult to access the unhealthy stuff. Don't buy magarine, butter, soft drinks, coockies, chips or creamy spreads. keep, strawberries, blueberries,pineapple and oranges in the house for your sweet tooth. Salsa and low calorie corn chips are better than potatoe chips and dip. Use low calorie peanut butter and jams insted of margarine, butter or mayo. Remember: if it's not in the house, You can't get to it ..........................easily.

Hang in there, we are all fighting!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Thank you all for you support!! :smile: I know we can do this, but we must have patience and of course each other always helps!