bodyrock peps

Options
have any of you done the bodyrock videos? Im going to be trying one tonight. Just wondering if any of you ladies had good results?
ok and i realized i cant spell!! excuse that...lol

Replies

• kiiks52
    kiiks52 Posts: 21
    Options
    I have been attempting them the past couple of days, and despite doing the HiitLite workouts, even, I find them really challenging and I can't even finish the full amount of rounds they ask you to do. I usually stop halfway through. I don't consider myself --that-- out of shape, but the fact that I can't do all of a HiitLite workout even really discourages me. I guess I just need some sort of motivation to keep building up...

I'd love for someone to post some advice...

As for results, I think its definitely possible if you stick with it. Have you checked out their Facebook page? Or their iPhone app? A lot of people seem to have fantastic results within 6-8 months of dedicated workouts and nutrition. Sorry I can't say much from my own experience... yet!
  • IIFerdi
    IIFerdi Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    you shouldnt try to keep up with them. Those girls are in awesome shape. Just set a realistic goal you can achieve. for example they say 30 seconds for a exercise but you do 10 reps of that exercise.

Just keep it realistic for yourself but do push yourself.

I do them also but cant keep up iether. I just do a lower rep count or less seconds.
  • kiiks52
    kiiks52 Posts: 21
    Options
    you shouldnt try to keep up with them. Those girls are in awesome shape. Just set a realistic goal you can achieve. for example they say 30 seconds for a exercise but you do 10 reps of that exercise.

Just keep it realistic for yourself but do push yourself.

I do them also but cant keep up iether. I just do a lower rep count or less seconds.

Thank you very much for the advice. I took a short HiitLite workout and instead of timed intervals, I just did 10 reps of each exercise as you suggested. Had to do pushups on my knees for the sake of endurance and sticking to finish out the workout. I omitted the jumping exercises (usually the ones that make me hyperventilate, lol) because my downstairs neighbors probably don't appreciate those, and I made up for it by going through the entire workout an extra round past what they suggested. I can proudly say that I felt an ab burn today instead of hyperventilating, and I was still pushing myself for time through each round and got 15 minutes total of exercise in this morning. I feel like that's a decent starting point, yes? :) Thanks!
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love BR workouts, I've been doing them for 3 years and gotten great results in a short intense workout!!