Insanity Workouts

Options
Hello, I've been doing Insanity for about two weeks now and have only lost about six lbs. My weight keeps going up and down and hasn't dropped any lower. I have been eating extremely healthy and follow a strict regime as far as my diet is concerned. I read somewhere that people usually see their results within the second month. I guess what I'm asking is what results have you seen if any and did you see them in the first month or the second month.

Replies

• Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    Six pounds is good for the first 2 weeks. I've lost a total of 4.5 in the first 3 weeks. I'm on maintenance, though, so I was not trying to lose weight.

Keep up the good work and good luck with the rest of Insanity.
  • finally_getting_fit
    Options
    6lbs in 2 weeks is great.

I would recommend you take measurements as well.
    Smetimes the weight tends to go up and down when you workout a lot 'cause your body builds up muscle mass while it looses fat mass, so you might not the 'huge' results first on the scale, but measurements might give you a little more 'motiviation' when you see them dropping more and more ( and faster than the scale might do )
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Take photo progress log and post up when your done!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i have put on weight with insanity so far - but i am pretty sure i have lost inches... i will find out on monday when i weigh and measure at the end of month 1.

dont worry about the numbers, focus on working hard and eating well and you wil get the results!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Wow! Im two weeks from finishing and have lost 7! 6 in two is awesome!
    Take loads of photos, its the best way to see changes :smile:
  • gcooper7
    gcooper7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have pictures from before I started and took my measurements. Tomorrow is my fit test so I will be taking new measurements and pics then. I'm excited to see if there are any changes. When I finish the program I'm going to put all of my results up ony profile. Thank you all for the comments.
  • randrews0407
    randrews0407 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm on week three, just did my 2nd fit test and haven't lost weight, in fact during the first two weeks I gained about 4lbs - I just dropped 2 of the four gained. So I'm +2 but you know what ... I feel awesome and can already feel a difference in my jeans.
  • Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm on week three, just did my 2nd fit test and haven't lost weight, in fact during the first two weeks I gained about 4lbs - I just dropped 2 of the four gained. So I'm +2 but you know what ... I feel awesome and can already feel a difference in my jeans.
    That is awesome. Keep up the good work!
  • ashgagas
    ashgagas Posts: 6 Member
    Options

That is awesome! I just did my second fit test yesterday and am down 3lbs. I can feel and see a difference, so I'm not so worried about the lbs lost. I feel great. I have a love hate relationship with Shaun T :)
  • gcooper7
    gcooper7 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yes Shaun T and I have a love hate relationship as well. Unfortunately he doesn't know that while I'm dying during his workouts that I'm hating him. LOL. I have tried this workout once before and quit around this point. This time I am determined to finish the whole program.
  • Naomi0222
    Naomi0222 Posts: 84
    Options
    Yes Shaun T and I have a love hate relationship as well. Unfortunately he doesn't know that while I'm dying during his workouts that I'm hating him. LOL. I have tried this workout once before and quit around this point. This time I am determined to finish the whole program.

Yeah, SAME HERE! Quit after doing it on/off for three weeks, but I've been doing it for three weeks straight and gonna stay till the end!