please help me?

Options
2»

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Take a look here at what your TDEE is and eat 20% less than it. I'm pretty certain you are eating too low but this will tell you for sure.

http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am so confused I need help. For the past 2 weeks I have exercised everyday (30 day shred and walked a mile 1/2) everyday. I cut my calories to 1300/day. I am 5'4" and started at 215 lbs. After 2 weeks I weigh 217.5. I gained 40 lbs in the past 5 months , experiencing perimenopause, got blood work thyroid and everything else is fine. Measurements are bigger.

my doctor said I'm obviously not doing the above ^

I AM. Please tell me what to do to lose weight I am really getting worried! Thanks so much!

Are you weighing/measuring everything? A lot of people find that when they start to do that, they realize their portion sizes don't really align with what they were guessing.
  • angless21
    angless21 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Am having a hard time losing weight. I been exercise allmost everyday. My daily calories bruned is around 200 calories. I think I need to try and brund at laest 300 calories everyday. Can someone help me?
  • PennySoutar
    Options
    I don't want to sound alarming, but I remember seeing a television show where woman was gaining weight constantly. It turned out that she had a small tumor on her pituitary gland, which was increasing the cortisol hormone in her body. Have you had your cortisol levels checked? Cortisol will increase something in your body that causes nutrients to be stored as fat. Can't remember exactly what that was. The tumor was not cancerous so don't worry about that but please talk to the doctor about your cortisol levels.