Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 April 1st-Anyone want to?

Options
My name is Suzanne I started a group for Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 for April 1st Does anyone want to do it with me :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13143-jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-april-2013

Replies

• pwegman
    pwegman Posts: 6
    Options
    I am in. I have started it twice and quit both times due to lack of time. It is starting to warm up here. So maybe I can mix it with running outside.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile: GREAT Welcome.I started a group for any that wants to join us.I love to jog outside too in the spring.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    EDIT: Oops...wrong video!
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi It's nice to meet you.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, too. I was thinking about trying this video, but decided to do the 30 day shred again instead because it's shorter and I still suck at it. It'll be much easier to do the longer one when the kids are out of school!
  • ainkalam
    ainkalam Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

What is it all about?
  • bko722
    bko722 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4, so won't join the group. But I also finished up 30 Day Shred. Ri30 is a good one. I liked it! Good luck!
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I started ripped in 30 today for the second time. Joining the group and I might just do week 1 twice.
  • Nenusky
    Nenusky Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi just completed 30 day shred. Will join you April 1st. Woo hoo!
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi Welcome everyone.This will be great :happy:
  • suzanne63
    Options
    This is the preview for Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30.I'm impressed.This is my 3rd time doing Ripped in 30.This is my favorite exercise video she has.I love it. :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Fe09z-1QQ
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get 30 Day Shred for my bday on March 31 so I was thinking of doing something similar but I don't know how to start a group.
  • newday332
    newday332 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, too. I was thinking about trying this video, but decided to do the 30 day shred again instead because it's shorter and I still suck at it. It'll be much easier to do the longer one when the kids are out of school!

Do you know if there are any 30DS groups for April 1? ... or maybe one of us should start one?
  • hmaer6
    hmaer6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Doing it daily?
  • fnixrebrn
    fnixrebrn Posts: 27
    Options
    Good job to those starting it this April. I'm currently on my 3rd week doing it every other day and really like the program, seems to go faster than 30 Day Shred. I'm doing this alongside with 6 week 6 pack, running and pilates. Hoping to see some changes.
  • fairydollpink
    fairydollpink Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up, have started it a couple of times before but never finished it..hopefully knowing a few of us are doing it will help :)
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Great :smile:
  • Danipani85
    Danipani85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just bought this yesterday and I'm starting it tonight but I'd still like to join. I'll just stay on week 1 a little longer so I don't get too far ahead of everyone!
  • suzanne63
    Options
    Hi I'm glad your with us.I have a thread over there for workouts and dicussions before we start on April 1st or you can start now if you want on week 1.