gloves on

What's up MFP! I started weight lifting a month ago. I'm starting to get callous' on my palms. Can anyone recommend any gloves? Preferably for women and under $40 - give or take. :)

Replies

• Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    I've really enjoyed my G-loves from G-loves.com, but they do start to come apart with very heavy lifting. They're super comfortable and very cute though :)

Just wish they were a tiny bit sturdier...
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Re: gloves on, I thought this was a post to say how motivated you are!
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    I've really enjoyed my G-loves from G-loves.com, but they do start to come apart with very heavy lifting. They're super comfortable and very cute though :)

Just wish they were a tiny bit sturdier...

What's the price?
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    i wear leather harbinger ones. i got them from amazon so they were under $30. i want to order new ones with wrist support.

the ones i've had are about 3 years old and they've held up fairly well with weight lifting. the only reason why i need to replace is that since losing weight they are too big so now i'm getting callouses since the gloves slip on my fingers
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    I want some gloves! Getting a small one by my pinkies and it's no bueno!
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    i wear leather harbinger ones. i got them from amazon so they were under $30. i want to order new ones with wrist support.

the ones i've had are about 3 years old and they've held up fairly well with weight lifting. the only reason why i need to replace is that since losing weight they are too big so now i'm getting callouses since the gloves slip on my fingers

Harbinger has great reviews on Amazon! Thanks.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    is it difficult to find small gloves?