Will this help me lose weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• PoonamKB
    PoonamKB Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have only just started using this app thanks to my bro...i accidentally put in that i want to lose 13kg by april (i meant aug) i cant change it but this app has definitely helped me...its only been a week and i have lost 1.5kg already...it has really helped me to control my food intake as i just feel too guilty after looking at the kals...i am a mother and i am breastfeeding and was always told that that alone would work no problems....it only helped me lose 3kg in a very loooong time. I know walk 3km each day carrying my child and go to the gym every evening. I have also heard not to eat after 6 as that alone stores at fat....doing everything combined has really helped me and i am over the moon.

:)
  • mscott9
    mscott9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If we go with a plan like this:

Mondays: Cardio 30 minutes, Ab Workout
    Tuesdays: Full Body Workout (strength training) for 30-45 minutes, HIIT cardio (10-15minutes)
    Wednesdays: Light Cardio 15 minutes, Ab Workout (or Rest Day)
    Thursdays: Cardio 30 minutes, HIIT cardio (10-15minutes)
    Fridays: Cardio 30 minutes, Ab Workout
    Saturdays: Full Body Workout (strength training) for 30-45 minutes, HIIT cardio (10-15minutes)
    Sundays: Rest Day

MONDAYS: Cardio (Treadmill, Elliptical, or Bike), Sit-Ups/Crunches, Air Bikes, Leg Raises, Planks (3 sets each in a circuit)

TUESDAYS: Warm-Up, Bodyweight or Dumbbell Squats, Dumbbell Lunges, Lat Pulldown, Seated Row Machine, Chest Press Machine, Chest Pec Fly Machine, Front Dumbbell Raise, Side/Lateral Dumbbell Raise, Dumbbell Hammer Bicep Curls, & Cable Tricep Pulldown (3 sets each with 45-90 second breaks, before moving on to next exercise)

WEDNESDAYS: Light Cardio (Treadmill, Elliptical, or Bike), Sit-Ups/Crunches, Air Bikes, Leg Raises, Planks (3 sets each in a circuit), Sit-Ups/Crunches, Air Bikes, Leg Raises, Planks (3 sets each in a circuit) * or Rest Day

THURSDAYS: Cardio (Treadmill, Elliptical, or Bike), Mountain Climbers, Jumping Jacks, Burpees (3 sets of 30-60 seconds each)

FRIDAYS: Cardio (Treadmill, Elliptical, or Bike), Sit-Ups/Crunches, Air Bikes, Leg Raises, Planks (3 sets each in a circuit)

SATURDAYS: Warm-Up, Jump Squats, Leg Press Machine, Leg Extension Machine, Leg Curl Machine, Assisted Pull-Up or Smith Machine Inverted Pull-Up, Barbell Bench Press, Dumbbell Overhead Press, Wide Bicep Curl, Seated Tricep Press (3 sets each with 45-90 second breaks, before moving on to next exercise)

I tried to come up with exercises that would be ideal for beginner. And I tried to put more emphasis on the larger muscle groups, which should help in increased fat burning. Much of the lower body exercises work the quads, hamstrings, and glutes. If you find that these exercises are challenging or confusing, you can substitute other exercises or ask someone at the gym (a trainer or experienced lifter) for some help with form or a spot. For more information on how to do these exercises, check out this site: http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/ for videos/pictures, etc.

Hope this is of some help, good luck!

How may reps of each set?
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I think you should definitely eat at least 1200 calories a day... When my weight loss was stalled at 1200/day, I increased to 1500/day and that broke my plateau.
  • I am very short so my body weight has always been a little high. One of my friends tried to get me to work out with her and I have never had luck with exercise or eating right. I found out about the IT WORKS! products and decided to try them out. I order a box of wraps and tried one and after my 45 minute wrap i had lost 3inches of my stomach. 72 hours later I wrapped again like it told me to I lost another 2.5 inches off my waist. I ended up losing a total of 8 inches of my stomach in just 1 month. I loved there products so much I became a distributor and am now helping others get to the weight and size they want to be at. The ultimate body applicator contains all natural ingredients and it detoxifies your fat cells. It is NOT water weight that you are losing it is real results! While you wrap you need to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water and you cant drink soda or alcohol. Also you can not sweat during these wraps so you literally do not have to work out or break a sweat to lose weight. THESE PRODUCTS ARE AMAZING. If anyone wants information you can contact me by email, mirandajo711@yahoo.com or visit my page www.ultimatechange.myitworks.com to purchase the products.