So i got in a fight at work.....

Options
with a nuttter butter bar..... AND I WON. i had it in my hands and wated it so bad that i actually was talking to it...i think my associates thought i was completely crazy when they walked by.....

This was me with the nutter butter bar

Shannon: god i want you but i don't need you..

Nutter Bar. ( i swear i heard it talk to me) i am 320 calories of pure junk...

Shannon: i know but you taste so good

Nutter Bar: all you have to do it go to the gym and work me off

Shannon: Yes that is true maybe i will just eat half

Nutter Bar" Thats a good idea

Shannon: Shannon you cannot afford to eat that nasty nutter bar

Nutter Bar: you use to eat like 3 of me without thinking twice

Shannon: yes but you are one of the reasons i am having this stupid argument in the first place

So breaking a sweat to put in back in my co workers box i resisted and ate my carrots and celery.....

The best part was is that my associates said how proud they were of me.... I feel myself getting stronger....The will power getting stronger...and that feels great all on its own...

Just thought i would share my great but embarrassing story,......

Replies

• cbullock115
    cbullock115 Posts: 110
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I argue with myself about working out all the time. My husband says that if I don't watch it someone is going to think that I belong in a facility somewhere...LOL!! Good work, you deserve a pat on the back!
  • SweetCharity
    Options
    haha, great job girl! Now I gotta get that kind of control over the golden double stuff oreos my mom keeps in the house. Some days, I win and some days the oreos do!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    *kitten*, now I want a Nutter Butter, lol!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    LMAO

Thanks for sharing, I needed a smile today!
  • «lindsay»
    Options
    Oooooo, those manical NBB's!!! They are very crafty... But, glad you overcame the odds, some people perish instantly... :laugh:
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Options
    You just made me laugh out loud. :laugh: I needed that. Thank you!!
  • alisaperry74
    Options
    LOL! Good for you! Congrats on winning the battle. Nutter Butters....mmmmm, yummy!
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    that was hysterical. When I feel a fight coming on I grab my listerine strips or an altoid and shove it in my mouth usually nips the craving right away
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Ha! Yeah, I get the same thing when I walk thru the H.E.B. bakery, only it's iced cupcakes... and they're screaming loudly.
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I love the convo you have going here...hilarious...and awesome! You should be super proud of yourself! Congratulations!
  • megananne88
    Options
    That is so awesome. I got into an argument with a red velvet cupcake at work the other day. I had to throw it in the trash to shut it up though!
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You're my hero! That's hilarious!!

Great job on the will power taking over!! Keep it up!!!
  • darman
    darman Posts: 269
    Options
    the really good thing about nutty bars is that they are very fragile - so the next time it tries to argue with you just place it gently on any flat surface and then "accidently" smash it with your hand - then we shall see who will eat the curs-ed nutty bar
    hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha
  • jmarie9
    jmarie9 Posts: 108
    Options
    lol! love this!!! good job!
  • Marie45
    Marie45 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Haha! Well done!

I lost my fight with some chocolate mini-rolls today, but as they say, tomorrow is another day.
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I would have shown it who was boss by chewing it up and spitting it in the trash can. Who's the nutter now!?
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your winning over that nutter bar. I know the feeling, I recently got in to a nasty fight with a Krispy Kreme Doughnut. I came out on top, but I have some bruises though. I love your post. Keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • Berliner
    Berliner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    lol...you are too funny. Proud of you!
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    LMAO!

I had the same argument with a soft pretzel and cheese today at work! I logged it into MFP and figured there is just no way I could afford to eat it.... I'm glad I won that fight! I bet you're glad you won also!!! It feels good to walk away from junk doesn't it!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    lol All of you are nuts fighting with food.....what? I do not fight with food!! I don't care what that bag of chips told you! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!