What food is like crack to you?

Options

Replies

• BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Homebaked goodies, they are better fresh, so I tend to eat it all as soon as possible.
    Pringles. Once you pop you can't stop!
    Curry. Any sort, with all the fantastic side dishes, but especially naan. I can eat about 3 of them in one go!
    Chocolate. I used to eat at least 3 bars a day. Been quite a turnaround eating just one or 2 kid-size bars a day!
    I think about food ALL day long.
  • OhioViking79
    OhioViking79 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Chocolate coverd strawberries, ice cream and cheesecake ... and anything i bake at home. Nothing like fresh bread cut into chunky slices and covered in butter ... yum!
  • Adastreia
    Adastreia Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Cheese. All kinds of cheese. Mozzarella, Feta, Gouda - I love them. It's the only thing that I really feel deprived of, while trying to lose weight.
  • nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Habas Fritas.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    sadly.... cocoa pebbles have been killing me recently...

I'd stop buying them, but it's the only cereal my son will eat :grumble:
  • CEHayes73
    CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    fruit gummies! Can't buy them for my kids, because I cannot stay away. Once ate 5 packs while making their lunches.
  • BBinNC
    BBinNC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Two words: Bacon jam.
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    El Lago tortilla chips. I could seriously eat the entire bag in one sitting. Even with nothing to dip them in.
  • SylLab
    SylLab Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Definately pizza, I could eat it everyday and never get tired of it. Then of course freshly baked chocolate chip cookies :)
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Pizza... one slice, pah!
  • ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    Flipping jelly beans... I made my husband lock all the Easter basket candy in his car because it is far from safe...
  • jumpingsparrow
    Options
    Definately pizza, I could eat it everyday and never get tired of it.

Me too, definitely pizza!! I don't care what kind as long as it has cheese and yummy crust!
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter or donuts.
  • robertcook34
    Options
    Ice cream and chocolate - convinced the first one is a frozen drug!
  • favreervaf
    favreervaf Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This should be on the general discussion forum, but, cookies or macaroni and cheese.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    GD french fries....RGGGHHWHAHHAHAHHARERRRRRRRRR
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    peanut butter...

i like plenty of things that i have cut down to 'every once in a while' - warm chocolate brownie with icecream, pizza, cheesy mash, cheesy pasta, kfc, etc etc, the usual suspects, but i just CANNOT have peanut butter in the house and eat it 'in moderation' its ridiculous!!!
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Cadbury eggs. I could handle it when they only came out once a year, but now they have them at Halloween, too. Must...resist....
  • Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    crab rangoon- I can usually do pretty well until I smell it, then it's game over :cry:
  • rankingfullstop
    rankingfullstop Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Some korean food, like Kalbi. Also, Pakistani curries, which are usually incredibly oily.

And beer. I switched to wine and I'm down from 12+ drinks a week to 3 or 4. I'll be working towards a wine certification within the next few weeks and I try to "taste" about 30 wines a month. Fortunately, at the tastings, I'm able to swish them around in my mouth and spit 'em out.