San Francisco Bay Area Workout Buddies??

I live in San Francisco and work in Emeryville. I've been on this weight loss journey for two and a half months. The hardest part of it, for me, has been the working out. I've been going to the gym at work, but it's getting harder to get myself to go by myself. It's nice to have a workout buddy. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together every once in a while or regularly to exercise. It could be walking around the neighborhood or Lake Merced, or going to Kezar or the Polo Fields, or anything else. I'm in the process of shopping around for a gym, so maybe even that. I've got a lot of weight i want to lose, so I'm in this for the long run.

Speaking of gyms, any suggestions on good gyms that are reasonable priced?

Replies

• fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Planet fitness has some good prices but it depends on location for sure for you especially living in sf. Emeryville is close enough to the Berkeley marina for a group walk or something. We could probably come up with something. ;)
  • PaliDNAnge
    PaliDNAnge Posts: 81 Member
    I would definitely be down for that. I'm not really familiar with what's around Emeryville. lol
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Too bad you don't live closer to Livermore. I could definitely whip you into shape at my Wellness Center.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition