Finished Stage one of NROL4W

Options
2»

Replies

• MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    O ordered the Kindle version but i actually hate reading books on my iPad so am going to order the paperback. They only have it as used on Amazon UK at the moment for some reason so that will have to do I guess. It's a pretty expensive book TBH but if it works, it's worth it!
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    bump
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I have the kindle version on iPad too -I'm going to start reading it soon. I know I need to start strength training trouble is I just don't enjoy weights as much as I enjoy circuits, HIIT or spinning.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    O ordered the Kindle version but i actually hate reading books on my iPad so am going to order the paperback. They only have it as used on Amazon UK at the moment for some reason so that will have to do I guess. It's a pretty expensive book TBH but if it works, it's worth it!

It cost me like 12 bucks on Ebay....
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!! :drinker:

I've tried the program a couple times, but can never finish Stage 1. I just get so damn bored doing the same 2 workouts 3x/week for weeks on end! :ohwell:
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Super inspiring! I just bought the book and am looking forward to starting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!