hello

Options
Just thought I would introduce myself. I am a stay at home mom that is trying to lose some post baby weight. My "baby" is 5 now:) I have tried many things in the past. I have been on this program for about a month now just to try it out and have dropped almost 6 lbs. I had started losing a little before this program so my total weight loss now is almost 10 lbs. You can't really tell but I have been able to notice a difference.

Replies

• sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am a stay at home mom too of 3 kids and my "baby" is almost 5! Good luck to you!!
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're off to a good start, keep it up. Don't worry if anyone else can see the difference as long as you can, thats why we're here to make "ourselves" better. Look forward to hearing all about your success :bigsmile:
  • losingnow
    losingnow Posts: 82
    Options
    Wow! thanks for the support! I see your trackers are really neat. I didn't know how to use it the first few weeks so it didn't start tracking my weight loss until about the last week or so. Oops! Good job everyone! This is the place for me!!!