45 lbs in 90 days (Pictures)

Options
2»

Replies

• bjlafevers
    Options
    Excellent! Great advice and encouraging information for this newbie. Made it through my first day yesterday with a little hick-up. My calories were a little more than what I was going to shoot for, but to even it out (actually going beyond), I rode my bike for extra calories burned to surpass calories eaten. Putting everything into the MFP slots is number 1 to keep checks and balances on intake and exercise, I love it! Thanks again for the encouragement, and once again congratulations!! :)
  • sarahhuff08
    sarahhuff08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    awsome guys!! i am going to this many years f a diet roller coaster and many years of my boyfriend saying i am fat he is away for a year i am determined i will be thin when he sees me again , maybe wrong motivation but it is just that (motivation)
  • infosecmgr
    infosecmgr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody for the nice comments!!!
    Reading some of the success stories from others has inspired me to stay off the ice cream and McDonalds menu!
  • infosecmgr
    infosecmgr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It has made a tremendous difference! I now can run around the court, I don't get winded or tired...
    I got two 20lb weights that I walk around around the house from time to time to remind me how much it sucks to carry it around! LOL
  • jenagrl12
    jenagrl12 Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow, great job... Wtg!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!