A New Month, A New Challenge-Life's New Journey April

Options
Everyone's Invited!!!!! :flowerforyou:

A New Month A New Challenge!!!

A year and a half ago I decided it was time to get healthy. I wanted to be around to torment my children like they have tormented me for 21 years (they are the lights of my life), be around to spoil my grandchildren (don't have any yet), and most of all to enjoy life. I have joined a couple of different web sites and support groups and they have been a huge part of my success to losing the weight. One of the other web sites (name not mentioned) had a group whereby you entered your weight, your personal goals, and your personal challenges on a weekly basis (Fridays) into a spreadsheet. From the spread sheet winners were calculated on a weekly and monthly basis. It is a friendly competition but more than that it is a support group that helps with your struggles and celebrates your successes along with your own personal accountability.

I've had "Life's New Journey Challenges" monthly since October 2011 and would like to invite everyone to join us for the April Challenge. First weigh-in would be March 29th and every Friday after that which is entered onto a spread sheet. There will also be daily food and exercise mini challenges posted on the home page for anyone that is interested in that kind of thing.

If you are interested just reply here or send me a message and I will send you the spreadsheet with instructions and March 29th things get rolling.

I Look forward to sharing everybodies "Life's New Journey"

Keep Smiling :smile: :wink:

Replies