Here i go again

MONTE72
MONTE72 Posts: 11
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,
Just wanted to say hi.This is about the third time that I've lost 50 to 60 lbs.The stupid part of this situation is that I don't know why I work so hard to take off the weight,with all of the exercize and eating all the right stuff for months,just to revert back to the old me.Some of it is that I know that I've done it before so I can do it again mantality,and another reason is that I just love to eat.I need to find a happy
medium.I think I need to start reading the DR. PHIL book that I bought.I can use all of the help I can get.

Replies

• needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    so many of us are in the same boat. the older we get the slower our metabolisms and the harder we have to work just to maintain! just be glad that you are not waiting another day! i am trying to commit to this as a new lifestyle (long term) and not a diet or short term fix. i surely don't want to be starting from my current weight or anything close to my high (starting weight) again! one step at a time, then one day at a time and we'll get there!

there are so many inspiring success stories here. we can do it, too. ... again!
This discussion has been closed.