28lb (12.5k) half way - looking for motivated friends

Options
Hi
I started MFP on 2 January 2013 and feel it is working for me...I have lost 28lb (12.5k) so far.

I  have had a sort out of my MFP friends going for over 20 to 8.....most of whom no longer log in or are very negative.

I am a supportive MFP friend and would love to find new friends who are looking to lose weight and are motivated and supportive and I am looking forward to being as supportive and motivating as I can.

This 2nd half of my weight loss will probally be harder than the 1st half.....lets do this together...... Liza

Replies

• misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am 25lbs into a 75lb+ goal and I log in daily. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Twins_mommy09
    Twins_mommy09 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have at least 30 more lbs to go! We can always use more supportive friends. Feel free to add me as well!!
  • JessicaAnhalt
    Options
    I sent a request!! I have 26lbs to go, and I am just starting to get back into using MFP I need motivated friends as well.

Lets rock this together!! :)
  • kelfer80
    kelfer80 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I too am about half way to goal and am in a rut. I understand the importance of having active and supportive friends. We can do this together. Please feel free to add me as well as anyone els interested in doing this together!!
  • sportzmom23
    sportzmom23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am over half way, but still needing and wanting to give support!!!
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Im about 1/2 as well, feel free to add me! And I like you get rid of friends who no longer log in...no need to carry around dead weight!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm not half way yet, but I log on daily and am always positive and/or at least try to speak kindly, :D Feel free to add.