• teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    dioguardim, very nice!

Lovin' your ink folks! Keep em coming!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    <---here ya go. PLus two other smaller ones on other arm.
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    <--- the one I like best. Plus a small one on my ankle and a few more in the planning stages.
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    <--- the one I like best. Plus a small one on my ankle and a few more in the planning stages.

Your ink rocks, Wuggs! :drinker: :drinker:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    if anyone is into tribal ones, please add me.
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Just got the color added to mine yesterday!

tattoocollage-1.jpg

LOOOOOOOVE the color! Absolutely beautiful!

This is amazing!
  • zgrapejuice
    zgrapejuice Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pic my young nephew drew for/of his mother (my sister). Made me laugh so hard I had to have it inked.

376162_2019339381730_2084426043_n.jpg

Original drawing

374706_2325950864267_1505234023_n.jpg
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    @dioguardim... looks like we have something in common.... LOL

208232_1746074604801_6083252_n.jpg

13051_1204776912697_5002644_n.jpg
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Mine are on my profile but i have a pin up on my thigh with bad girls do it well next to it. On my shoulder blade have my 3 childrens hands with their own handwriting of their names above it and on my forearm a butterfly with dotwork arabic writing that symbolises my other half.
  • teddabod
    Options
    Mine are on my profile but i have a pin up on my thigh with bad girls do it well next to it. On my shoulder blade have my 3 childrens hands with their own handwriting of their names above it and on my forearm a butterfly with dotwork arabic writing that symbolises my other half.

Mumz, nice! Are they still fresh? Noticed you had them protected in the pic.
  • teddabod
    Options
    Pic my young nephew drew for/of his mother (my sister). Made me laugh so hard I had to have it inked.

376162_2019339381730_2084426043_n.jpg

Original drawing

374706_2325950864267_1505234023_n.jpg

LOVE THIS.
  • mummyzena
    Options

They are protected? What do you mean? No, had other half in december 2011, kids hands in feb 2012 and thigh july 2012.xx
  • teddabod
    Options

They are protected? What do you mean? No, had other half in december 2011, kids hands in feb 2012 and thigh july 2012.xx

lol, sorry, I'm not wearing my glasses (because I haven't gotten them yet). I thought I saw saran wrap on them. Beautiful tats, mumz.
  • mummyzena
    Options

lol, sorry, I'm not wearing my glasses (because I haven't gotten them yet). I thought I saw saran wrap on them. Beautiful tats, mumz.

Oh they d, they are pics i took at the time. Im being ditzy.
    Thank you, luckily i have a great tattoist he's done an amazing sleeve for my other half based in the dark knight trilogy. He has bane, alfred, joker, scarecrow, ras al'gool, batman and two face.xx
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    553737_10150708743208516_1290988965_n.jpg

I like :)
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm so inept at technology. Can't get my pics up.
    <
    here is one and the other on my wrist is in my profile pictures...
  • GypsySoul_74
    GypsySoul_74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    <---- my latest is in my profile pic
  • saturnmaiden
    saturnmaiden Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    How do I attach the picture in my reply?
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    2676272_7319.jpg

My first! The only downside is all the UV Ink pulled out in the scabs, so it doesn't glow anymore. I want to see about getting it touched up, and hopefully the ink will stay this time. It's still sort of cool looking, kind of like a really interesting scar thats barely visible to the naked eye. But lets face it, I wanted to glow in the dark!
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I actually have 4, but the one on my chest I plan to get covered up with another design. Probably do that when I hit my goal weight. I want a lot more tattoos though and eventually want to get a quarter sleeve done. Just haven't decided what yet. I know I really want another tattoo. It has been far too long since I had one and I LOVE them.

2eb7hx0.jpg

I'm not one for tattoos but being the Transfomer lover that I am.....

That Autobot tatto is da bomb!

I will now run around you screaming like a fan girl.