Easter: Healthy Sides/Desserts

Options
Enic03
Enic03 Posts: 165 Member
Having a big family has its perks, but I learned now that I moved out to my own place and am back in state that I need to start making and taking dishes to family get-togethers!

Does anyone have a healthy side or dessert that they just love at get-togethers? It would be nice to be Easter themed but really whatever is good works too.

Replies

• Enic03
    Enic03 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Bump for ideas :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Having a big family has its perks, but I learned now that I moved out to my own place and am back in state that I need to start making and taking dishes to family get-togethers!

Does anyone have a healthy side or dessert that they just love at get-togethers? It would be nice to be Easter themed but really whatever is good works too.

Mac and cheese with pancetta and breadcrumbs
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

Mac and cheese with pancetta and breadcrumbs

Pulled pork mac and cheese.
  • karabara393
    Options
    http://www.thespottedlamb.com/1/post/2012/05/slim-potato-casserole.html

cheesy potatoes are one of my favorites, so i tried this healthier version made with greek yogurt. they were SO good, tasted as delicious as always!

instead of green bean casserole you could do green beans with sliced almonds

cut up fruit tossed in yogurt
  • lucybabe85
    lucybabe85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    All sounds really nice.