How to choose from multiple selections of same food with dif

amandalee2858
amandalee2858 Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Did anyone else notice this? I went on the Saladworks website and if you look at a chicken caeser salad, it says that it's only 286 calories. But if you find the same salad under your meal items on this website, it says the same salad has 480 calories. How am I supposed to know which one to choose???? Obviously I want to choose the one with less calories but I also want to do this the right way! Help!

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    I've read numerous times in various articles that food places typically have far lower cals on their website than are true.

I would go by the higher myself. But it's possible someone on this site added something to their food than was on the original net site so the cals are higher. Also US and Canada cals/nutrients vary a bit so that's why you can also find differenences
  • Ok, thanks. It just sucks because I thought I was eating 'healthy' by getting a salad but I ended up eating more calories than I would have if I ate a couple slices of pizza. LOL. Oh well...I'll just pick the one on our website with the higher total...just to be safe. Are all the meals on this website created by different members?
This discussion has been closed.