Replies

• giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    When I run out of calories.
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    The time you eat does not affect anything. Eat when you're hungry or need refueling, don't when you aren't.
  • rainbows8628
    Options
    I have a cut-off time of 8PM. However, I sometimes do not stick to it. If there is something going on where I need to change up my schedule, I will shorten or extend it accordingly. Generally I don't eat 3 hours before going to bed. Bedtime is the time for sleeping, regenerating and resting... not digesting.. at least i like to tell myself this... LOL
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    My general rule is to eat 3 to 4 hours before i plan on going to bed. If a snack is needed thats fine but nothing over 100 calories. I think it just all depends on your schedule. I do NOT like to eat with food on my stomach that makes me feel full.
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I don't have a cut off time, I just always try to plan out my day and ensure I'm getting good sized and filling meals throughout the day.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Never.
    I eat late at night.
    I eat 1st thing in the morning.
    Sometimes I sleep walk and eat.
    Are you talking about being full? :huh:
    In which case if you are...I eat whats on my plate, and if I need to undo my button to let out my gut...
    I do..:drinker:
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    and if I need to undo my button to let out my gut...

pics or it didn't happen
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    No cut off time. I plan my meals and calories accordingly. I'll eat up until I crawl into bed to go to sleep.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

pics or it didn't happen

Ha! You First..
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    My bedtime is really variable. Somewhere between midnight and 5am is normal for me (no reason, just a night owl). I try to stop eating about 4 hours before going to bed, and always stop eating by midnight at the latest. It's not so much that midnight is a special time, it's just that I know I will be going to be 1-4 hours after that, and I want my food to have time to settle.
  • InnerConflict
    Options

pics or it didn't happen

Ha! You First..

319125-beer-belly-model-released-with-dramatic-fading-white-background.jpg
  • Moosiklaydy
    Options
    I don't stop eating based on time. If I'm hungry, I eat. If I'm not hungry, I simply stop eating. Try not to over analyze it and as cheesy as it sounds, just listen to your body.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I stop eating when I die. I don't have time restrictions other than that.
    After I move on, I only will eat human brains.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Generally I try not to eat past 7pm as that is about 12 hours from my first meal of the day. So I technically fast for 12 hours (7pm to 7am) and then have 2-4 meals from 7am to 7pm. It works for me as I can get to sleep by 10pm and wake up at 6am without a problem since I stuck to this (well most of the time).
  • InnerConflict
    Options
    I don't stop eating based on time. If I'm hungry, I eat. If I'm not hungry, I simply stop eating. Try not to over analyze it and as cheesy as it sounds, just listen to your body.

And if the sounds are coming from your rear, take this

gas%2Bx.jpg
  • LolaErca
    LolaErca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    when the movie ends :)
  • sailawaykate
    Options
    I don't have a cutoff (although I go to bed like an 80-year-old; see also 9pm bedtimes, lol), I just try not to eat heavy food or lots of protein right before bed because it disrupts my sleep.
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    When it's all gone. Or they kick me out.

No, wait - that's when I stop drinking.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I don't think that calories can tell time:) You should probably just eat if you are hungry
  • groovyfirechick
    Options
    I wake up at 430am to catch a train to work. I usually have breakfast at 7:30 once I get settled at work. Lunch usually around 12:30 and a snack around 2pm. Usually eat dinner around 7pm. Dinner is always my biggest meal. I'm usually full after dinner and don't need to eat again because I go to bed at 10pm.