Still Figuring It All Out

Options
Hi Everyone, I am still trying to figure this all out & have big goals. If you want to be friends send me a request I would love to help cheer others on too! Since I am still figuring out how to us this site in its full capacity, I promise to respond ASAP! Thanks & have a good one!

Replies

• k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    I can tell you that MFP really helped me. Logging the foods and getting all the motivation.....wow! Been exercising like CRAZY and eating very healthy and very small portions. Logging everything. In 7 weeks have lost 22 pounds. (8 more to go) I weigh in again on this Friday and I'll betcha I have even lost more. I feel SOOOOO GOOD!

***Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success. ~ Pablo Picasso***.
  • k121777
    Options
    Oh ya, I deleted the word TRY. It's gone from my vocabulary now. I won't TRY and go to the gym.....I WILL go to the gym. Or how about I will TRY and drink a ton of water, instead I WILL drink a ton of water. Do yourself a favor and delete the word "try" too. It works.
  • trollorbust
    trollorbust Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love this site!! I had a gastric bypass last year and although i can eat some it is still easy to not eat the right stuff.. so mfp has helped me count my protein and cal.
  • k121777
    Options
    Love the mini goals.........much faster to achieve. It's great that you have a plan and you are following it. KEEP IT UP!