Love to Exercise and Love to Eat.

Options
Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• Tea_Addict
    Options
    I like to exercise to, I prefer taking my bike instead of the train to my work.
    Going out for diner is one of my favorite things to do! I prefer to eat fruits for snack or some thing healthy and sweet when I drink a nice cup op tea ;-).
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    see username! :)
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    No problem.
  • Hpgirl1890
    Hpgirl1890 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love to eat. But I am just SO LAZY to exercise during the winter. I'm waiting for the weather to be warming in NYC so I can bike with my boyfriend.
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Uhm, YES!!! I've always been one to workout & of course eat -- didn't realize I was OVEREATING, but still...love both haha

Its weird how you can get so much satisfaction from both!! Its funny because I do NOT like sweating, unless I'm working out and then? Bring.IT.ON!!! My goal is to sweat buckets haha
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I don't see a problem there. The more you enjoy in life, the better!
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Yep. But as someone else said, I don't see it as a problem at all. It's all part of the good life!
  • 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Uhm, YES!!! I've always been one to workout & of course eat -- didn't realize I was OVEREATING, but still...love both haha

Its weird how you can get so much satisfaction from both!! Its funny because I do NOT like sweating, unless I'm working out and then? Bring.IT.ON!!! My goal is to sweat buckets haha

im the same!