Im convinced the Scale is the Devil...

Options
2»

Replies

• lvtruu1
    lvtruu1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Never thought to use it as a tool just as I do the machines in the gym.... Thank you so much, Very informative.

So you are 277 pounds and HWP? Really? You about 8 feet tall?

For most people your size the first 6-10 or more pounds is water weight that you lose. So, you are losing about a pound a week. That is great.

Really, maybe I'm reading between the lines, but the simple fact that the scale isn't moving screams that your diet isn't in order. A lot of people your weight, and I was close to that, higher at one point, lose a great deal more weight in that period of time. Let's be honest you aren't a 5'2" woman. Yes, measurements are great but I can't recall seeing anyone stalling out after 2 months at your size that had their "diet" in order. Friend of mine started at 300+ he dropped 18 in the first month, 10 more the second month without exercising.

I'm struggling to understand what you are looking for. Validation that your weight loss stall is okay because you've lost a few inches? You've done well so far. And while stalls can happen, it usually doesn't happen that quickly and from my experience means your "diet" isn't in order or you've miscalculated something.
  • iBreatheMusic88
    Options
    Never thought to use it as a tool just as I do the machines in the gym.... Thank you so much, Very informative.

So you are 277 pounds and HWP? Really? You about 8 feet tall?

For most people your size the first 6-10 or more pounds is water weight that you lose. So, you are losing about a pound a week. That is great.

Really, maybe I'm reading between the lines, but the simple fact that the scale isn't moving screams that your diet isn't in order. A lot of people your weight, and I was close to that, higher at one point, lose a great deal more weight in that period of time. Let's be honest you aren't a 5'2" woman. Yes, measurements are great but I can't recall seeing anyone stalling out after 2 months at your size that had their "diet" in order. Friend of mine started at 300+ he dropped 18 in the first month, 10 more the second month without exercising.

I'm struggling to understand what you are looking for. Validation that your weight loss stall is okay because you've lost a few inches? You've done well so far. And while stalls can happen, it usually doesn't happen that quickly and from my experience means your "diet" isn't in order or you've miscalculated something.

Well, seeing as you dont know me I wont charge your comment to you, however, My diet is in check, and seeing as I burn at the very least 900- 1100 cals (not including my weight lifting as well) everytime I go to the gym is nothing. I spoke with my doctor and he comfired that I am on the right path and that I am doing fine, I am only two months in and I havent even did my weigh in for the ending of this month yet with a digital scale, like I stated before I may have read the scale wrong, but for you to try and come at me with some "really" statement in regards to being HWP shows just how childish you are, if you would like you can take a look at my pictures and judge for your self. And seeing as your goals or anything arent posted I am lead to beliving that your trolling. So you my good man can take several seats,,, Its people like you that keep me motovated because at the end of the day there is always going to be someone hating on someone else who is doing something rather than nothing.

ANYWHO,

I APPRECIATE EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED ON THE THREAD, I LEARNED A LOT OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT I PLAN ON USING WHILE CONTINUING THIS JOURNEY! WE CAN DO THIS PEOPLE.... AND FOR THE HATERS... PLEASE TAKE A FREAKING SEAT... NO ONE CARES...