Allow my to RE introduce myself <3

Well My name is Veronica, I joined MFP a while ago and religiously logged and I wont lie, IT WORKED! I've been gone for a couple of months for many reasons, mainly I was trying to settle in to my new home in Kansas, and have been VERY homesick. Finding work has proved to be impossible and I was sick for about an entire month... Flu, then cold, then pneumonia...NO FUN. But I am all better and looking forward to connecting and supporting others like me once again <3 I was also recently told I am pre diabetic so im on a VERY strict diabetic diet to prevent me from getting diabetes. I have been keeping a gym routine and going 4 times a week (very proud of myself ) lol so yeah....I cant wait to get back in this please feel free to add me if you like <3

Replies

• meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Welcome Back!
  • Sjennings13
    Sjennings13 Posts: 21 Member
    Welcome back! Sunday was my first day back to MFP, I started excercising some last week. I am definately looking forward to this journey and know that it is possible.. Please feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • SusanMPreston43
    SusanMPreston43 Posts: 84 Member
    Welcome back Veronica! I know a thing or two about being homesick, it is no fun! I am 43, married and overweight looking for all the support and encouragement I can get. I can do the same for you. I'll send ya a friend request!
  • kwilliam2
    kwilliam2 Posts: 35
    Where at in Kansas? I live in Topeka
  • Xoxo_Vero419
    Xoxo_Vero419 Posts: 12 Member
    Where at in Kansas? I live in Topeka

I live on Fort Riley