Want to try shakeology

Options
2»

Replies

• SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    BUT DOES IT HAVE THE SEA SALTS OF THE HIMALAYAS?
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for a good shake, you might try this one. Compare the ingredients to Shakeology - this one is much cleaner. (and cheaper)

http://myvega.com/products/vega-one-shake/features-benefits

lol wut? vega is like a dumbed down shakeology. still great, but it's cheaper because of this.
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Vitamin Shoppe does sell something similar that is a little cheaper and it comes in a smaller bag. I don't remember what it is called, but just ask for the stuff like Shakeology. It tastes ok. Shakeology is a lot better.
  • Rgtjax85
    Rgtjax85 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just got some from a friend that sells it. The price is going up soon so do what you want but I am on the fence about reordering.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Dude, I thought I was the one who asks YOU questions? This whole role reversal thing is so confusing.

And dont buy shakeology. Save your money
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Price break down it's eh, but I don't like the idea of marketing a product that makes people believe that SPECIFIC product is the only way they can achieve their goals.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for a good shake, you might try this one. Compare the ingredients to Shakeology - this one is much cleaner. (and cheaper)

lol wut? vega is like a dumbed down shakeology. still great, but it's cheaper because of this.

DAYUM!!!! That was like a meal-replacement drive by shooting.

STOP THE SHAKE ON SHAKE CRIME!!!!
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options

DAYUM!!!! That was like a meal-replacement drive by shooting.

STOP THE SHAKE ON SHAKE CRIME!!!!

HAHA this made me lol. First thing in the morning too, thank you for that. :)
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ltcjvksh1N1qafrh6.gif
    DarthVaderNooo.jpg
  • NesiaAmador
    NesiaAmador Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I drink shakeology and yes it may be expensive but all I know is that it helped my husband and I My husband is Lactose and he tried shakeology and now he can have dairy and be just fine with it. Also I suffered from severe neck spasms from an injury a year ago!! tried every therapy and medication there was and nothing worked I bought shakeology for weightloss however it stopped my neck spasms :) Not only that but I used to have to take naps daily because I was always so tired shakeology gives me energy to stay awake all day! My friend also has similar success although she was hesitant because of the cost I finally got her to try it and she has stopped all of her medication just last week and loves the feeling shakeology gives her! It has over 70 superfoods not to mention Digestive enzymes, Essential Proteins & amino acids, Prebiotics and probiotics!! AS I can see a lot of people don't like it and maybe it hasn't worked for them or maybe they haven't given it a chance because of the price. So its simply your decision don't let others opinions make up your mind because everyone is different. Because a lot of people do like it and its helped a lot of people also! There isn't anything similar to it no matter how many people say that there is. I would be glad to give any one a comparison to anything else or more information. Have a good day!! :)