Buddies with a goal of 20lbs by this summer!

Options
Hey everybody, I was looking to get some buddies who have the same goal as me: Lose 20lbs in time to feel confident at the beach this June :) 20lbs by summertime.

If you want support from someone with the same goals, please add me! ;D

-aimee

Replies

• angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    This is actually pretty spot on to my current goal. (I'm shooting for 30 by July)

I would love to participate in an accountability challenge. Sign me up! :D
  • busygirl2702
    Options
    I have a lot more to lose but I definitely hope to be 20 lbs lighter by Summer. Keep in touch!
  • stormytea
    stormytea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I have an initial goal of losing 20lbs and getting to 170 so I'd love to be friends and do that by the summer!!! I should probably lose a bit more but getting to 170 would put me into a healthy BMI which is my goal right now.
  • McCarthy6
    McCarthy6 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Maui in July and don't plan on being the jiggly mom with 4 kids on the beach! Add me :)
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to lose about 30 pounds total. But I would like to be down at least 10-15 by my birthday (May 22).
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Would love to lose 20 pounds by my birthday in June!
  • DovidGoldfarb
    Options
    I actually have a goal of 40 pounds by my fortieth high school reunion. I am on the way with 14 down. My reunion is at the end of July, so I am in.

38939791.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • bafresh
    bafresh Posts: 16
    Options
    Raising hand :)
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    BTW, for any joining, please feel free to add me as well. Just be sure to tag a message so I know where the friend request is coming from. :happy:
  • Bunniculette
    Bunniculette Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • line7685
    line7685 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • WatchMeLose80
    Options
    I am aiming to be 20lbs lighter by summer for sure :)
  • michelledownardarchibald
    Options
    I need to lose about 40pds but really need the motivation. I would love to be done 20pds by June count me in. Thanks
  • kathrynmary4646
    kathrynmary4646 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to be 20 pounds lighter by June, and really need the motivation. I'm in!
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I actually did not have a specific amount of weight as a goal when I started mfp in January. But I am down about 10, and I think 10 more would probably put me about where I want to be (six pack!).
  • lilunsure
    lilunsure Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm currently working at losing 20 lbs by June. Would love to make friends (add me) for motivation and support others that have a similar goal.
  • TrishPretti
    TrishPretti Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in. That would really get me to my goal!
  • erichs48
    erichs48 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to try as well! I'm new here :)
  • cyn60
    cyn60 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm in