wedding day countdown...want to lose 5-10lbs!!

Options
I am on the last 37 days until my wedding and I am looking for others that are getting close and want to lose 5-10lbs before the big day. Keep eachother motivated and give support when we want to give in to whatever our temptation is food, not working out, alcohol...what ever. It is crunch time so I am looking for friends to rally with that also are in need ot support.
Let me know if anyone out there is like that????
And congratulations on the soon wedding!!!!

Replies

• Margarette
    Margarette Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Thinsky!

My wedding is July 3rd! I am looking to get down to 100lbs for it. So I have quite the ways to go. I am not sure if I will be able to do it but we will see! Anyways congrats on your upcoming wedding! Feel free to add me as a friend! I could also use the support! The only person who I have other than this site that is supporting me is my fiance! Makes things difficult when everyone is eating donuts and cookies!!

Take care! and Good luck!

We can do this!
  • Plantpot
    Plantpot Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am getting married in September, and I cannot wait!!! I have lost about 10 lb's since November, but would love to loose another stone!! I have 4 months to do it!!! I keep looking at my dress on the internet for motivation, as its hard to stay on track sometimes!! I have NO willpower!!!

Plus my hen do is in Ibiza in August with 17 gorgeous girlies, so would love to have a fab beach bod ready for that!!!

When is your big day?

xxx
  • thinsky
    thinsky Posts: 81
    Options
    Maggie, I will add you as a friend.I know waht you mean we need support!!! And we can do this!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!!
  • thinsky
    thinsky Posts: 81
    Options
    My wedding is in June so very very soon!!! I also want to look HOT on that day and I think that 5lbs well 10 lbs and I will!!!
    I will feel much better and so then I think will look much better!!
    Lets rock this wedding weight loss!!!!!