MFP: Take 2.

Options
My name is Julie and I'm a 24 year old student.

I was on MFP a while ago, and dropped from 180ish to 143 (I'm 5'3). I am now back up to 157, and want to get it under control before it all comes back, and then some. So I am starting over here. I am planning on slowly making small steps towards a healthy lifestyle, instead of anything drastic.

I would love some friends to help me on this journey. Preferably, I would like people with a similar approach. So feel free to add me!

Replies

• mikeyh12
    mikeyh12 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am taking a long term approach to getting in shape, two years ago I did the drastic with good results but put it all back on. you can feel free to add me
  • StephanieCo3
    StephanieCo3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty similar to you. I'm 25 years old, 5'4" and about 155 lbs. I'm trying to drop at least 20. Before I was married (now divorced) I weighed 125-130 lbs with fluctuation. I'd love to go back to that. I'm taking a trip to London in June so my goal is to drop 15 lbs by then, more if possible.

i don't tend to do fad type diets, I like things I can live on. I enjoy having MFP count my calories and such.