Getting rid of that college weight!

Options
Hi everyone! I signed up about a week ago, but really started getting serious yesterday. After four LONG years, I finally graduated college last week. I have been so focused on doing well in school and finding a job that was the right fit, that I completely neglected myself. I gained about 50 pounds throughout the course of four years, which was a combination of stress eating, all-nighters, and being so broke that I had to eat free food from the restaurant I was working at for dinner.

I am ready to make a change, and start getting back into shape, and finally living the life that I've always wanted to live. And I would love to meet some people on here that are in a similar situation that want to friends and encourage one another!

Replies

• laurenbrooke79
    laurenbrooke79 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I almost had a 6 pack my freshman year last year and within the last 9 mons I have gained 30 pounds. Definately related to extreme binge eating, anxiety and stress-things Ive never experieced before. Something just clicked last week and now I am super excited to loose the weight and get back on track. Add me and lets keep each other on track!!