I am new!

Options
Hi there, I am a 30 year old mother of 2, I have been married for 7 years. I signed up just last week and I love this website, I think it will help me keep on track to lose this un wanted baby weight that I want to lose. I have been trying off and on for the past 4 years and now is my time to lose the weight. I have about 40 lbs to lose and I would like to make some friends on here in the same situation so you can help motivate me and I can do the same for you. thanks and looking forward to getting to know you.

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome, I to been trying to lose weight i just started back here yesterday.it's hard at times to lose the weight cuz life sometimes gets in the way.But this is a good site.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you have come to the right place...I will be happy to add you as a friend....Goodluck
  • Elaine_NY
    Elaine_NY Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello - I joined about 2 weeks ago and you are definitely on the right track by coming to this site. Making friends, logging your process and reading what others are experiencing is so helpful. I have twin girls (3 years old) and being vertically challenged at 5'1" I need to loose more weight to be healthy. I hope you keep it up and whenever you feel like eating something you shouldn't just come in here and write and chew a sugar free gum instead :) (smile) Good luck on your journey.
  • medtrans79
    Options
    Welcome! You will find a lot of encouragement here. I have A LOT of weight to lose but am finally serious about it and have done good so far. Before joining I had already lost 5 pounds and since joining here I've lost 6. I've had to learn that the number isn't all I should go by so I've started measuring myself (good suggestion) and have really seen a difference! Good luck to you and I would love to add you as a friend.
  • charlieb8472
    Options
    Hi I am newish to this site been trying to lose weight for the past seven months after gaining about a stone, and thankfully thanks to this site I am beginning to lose the puppy fat again