Wanted. p90X anyone want to Sell it?

Options
Silly question, but, just thought it was worth an ask...

Craigslist has LOTS of listings for this, but, I thought I would check here first!

I have found $70 for new sealed pack... I will be pay $50 for a used series...

Thanks,
Michael

Replies

• agrasty2002
    agrasty2002 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am new to myfitnesspal, but not new to the weight loss game. :) I saw your post and just wanted to give you a buyer beware clause. I know people (friends and coworkers) who have bought Insanity and P90X either off of Craigslist or Ebay and paid the low amounts your mentioning only to find out that maybe 4-5 of the DVDs that come in the "new set" don't work. Each person that bought it anywhere but from beachbody has complained about this. It happened to me as well. My dad's wife bought Insanity for me for Christmas. I thought she bought it through beachbody but apparently not. When I called beachbody for support since some of my DVDs weren't working, they couldn't find the order. I contacted my dad and she said she got it from some other internet site. So it happened to me. It happened to my coworker who got them off of Ebay and I have a friend who got P90X off of cragislist. Scammers are bootlegging them and yes, you get most of the dvds for a lower cost but I can pretty much guarantee that most of your dvds won't work.

I ended up becoming a beach body coach primarily so I can get a discount on my products straight from the company. And I'm more happy with it this way and haven't had any technical issues.

Amisha
    www.amishagrasty.com
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I could be mistaken but in the past buying and selling on MFP was not allowed for any type of merchandise, new or used. Unless Mike and Al made a change in the last couple days you might want to check in with them first. :)

I don't mean this to come down on you at all but just a heads up on MFP policy in regards to what I know of the past on here.
  • agrasty2002
    agrasty2002 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I understand. Wasn't aware...but I'm not trying to sell to these people...but I just want to put it out there that you might get ripped off if you purchase these things anywhere else but through beachbody. I've been burned and so have other people that I know. Thanks for the heads up.