My wife is trying to sabotage me...

Options
So yesterday I go to pick my wife up from work since we both ride in together and lo and behold, she had a box of Krispy Kreme donuts in her hand when I got there. There were four donuts left in the box, she said two were for me, one chocolate covered creme filled, and one glazed raspberry filled.

268560_248146498534104_6436887_n.jpg

008.png

I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE SHE TRIES TO SABOTAGE ME AGAIN TODAY!!!!!

The only thing that would make it better is if they were Bavarian creme filled donuts.

Mmmm...donuts!!!

(cookies are good too...just sayin' you know, since she's on MFP too and a friend and will probably see this. Or cinnamon rolls...cinnamon rolls work too.)

Replies

• Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I WANT SOME!!!!! I've never had a Krispy Creme donut in my LIFE!!!! :sad:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Be grateful. They are the heroin of doughnuts. You need daily infusions of sugar laced fat globs to get over the addiction.

Or at least, I practically did. :laugh:
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    A happy customer just brought some in this morning and my colleague who is also trying to lose weight (just not as much as me) scoffed a filled donut before checking the calories. His slap/head moment was when he realised he'd just used up his dinner calorie allowance in about 3 bites.

They are delicious but I've resisted and just had a banana instead ............ what the hell am I doing??! lol
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    A happy customer just brought some in this morning and my colleague who is also trying to lose weight (just not as much as me) scoffed a filled donut before checking the calories. His slap/head moment was when he realised he'd just used up his dinner calorie allowance in about 3 bites.

They are delicious but I've resisted and just had a banana instead ............ what the hell am I doing??! lol

You're doing it wrong! LOL :flowerforyou:
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    There is nothing better than a krispy kreme donut that is hot! In Raleigh, NC they have the Krispy Kreme challenge , where you start off on NC State and run to the Krispy Creme (the original one I think) then you eat 1 dozen donuts and then run back (5K race). I have thought of doing the race, just so maybe I would get sick and would never want another krispy kreme donut again! (All proceeds go to the Children's Hospital)
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine. I see raspberry in there, so the ketones will balance things out.

I had a bavarian cream not too long ago. From Dunkin. Because the Krispy is too far to drive. It was good, but just not the same.
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    You'll be fine. I see raspberry in there, so the ketones will balance things out.

I had a bavarian cream not too long ago. From Dunkin. Because the Krispy is too far to drive. It was good, but just not the same.

Oh yeah...totally forgot about keytones!!!
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    good thing I don't like krispy kreme
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    How is this motivation and support?:noway: This should go in chit chat section
    you can all hold hand and sing the donut plateau song....:smokin:
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one. Blech! Have a GOOD donut if you're going to have one for goodness sake!
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    I thought I was the only one. Blech! Have a GOOD donut if you're going to have one for goodness sake!

I like all donuts!!! Equality for donuts!!!

donuts_zps3952e3b6.jpg
  • lisa799
    lisa799 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    LOL @ ketones...

And I don't know why you would post KK pics - that is evil. I can eat like 5 of those in a sitting. Must not go to speedway!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options

They are addictive...especially the plain ol' glazed ones when they are fresh and the glaze is still gooey and warm...

I need a moment....

:bigsmile:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    It's just nice to see a woman take some sabotage responsibilities on; it's almost always men who try to sabotage women around here.
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options

You aren't missing anything, they are covered in glaze and WAY too sweet (at least to me, give me a Dunkin Donut any day of the week).
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Meh. I've never been a big Krispy Cream fan.

Highly over rated pastries.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    There is nothing better than a krispy kreme donut that is hot! In Raleigh, NC they have the Krispy Kreme challenge , where you start off on NC State and run to the Krispy Creme (the original one I think) then you eat 1 dozen donuts and then run back (5K race). I have thought of doing the race, just so maybe I would get sick and would never want another krispy kreme donut again! (All proceeds go to the Children's Hospital)

I've thought about doing that as well but it makes me sad to think of how I'd be wasting the donuts by the time I was done running
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options

I sooooooo want to do that race now...
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    This post goes well with the Gas-X add on the right.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    She's a keeper!