Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Awesome NSV

lieselLalor
lieselLalor Posts: 169 Member
For as long as I can remember whenever I sat down and had a meal, whether at my own home or somebody else, I always stuffed my face until I was beyond uncomfortably full. I always got second AND usually thirds. If there was food in front of me I just couldn't stop shoving it into my mouth, even if I already felt sick. Well yesterday I ate dinner at my parents and I had one small plate of food and when I finished my dad asked me if I wanted more and without even thinking I just said No, I'm Full. I wasn't uncomfortable and I wasn't still hungry but to embarrassed to eat more food in front of someone. It was awesome and that is a HUGE deal! The scale can go down but unless I change my habits it will go right back up so that to me shows a great deal of improvement!

Replies

• masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    That is awesome! Keep it up!
  • I remember having a similar experience. I was one of those people that just ate whatever was in front of me regardless of how I felt. Even if I wasn't hungry. It is a great victory, congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!