Looking for some Support

Options
Hi Everyone,
I'm Jen, 21, and I've been on MFP for over a year...off and on though...and every time I go "off" I gain it all back. I tend to get to about 202lbs and then lose it before I can hit One-derland (SO frustrating)

Anyway I'm heavier than I was when I started MFP the first time and it is putting a huge dent in my self esteem. I made this account but...I don't have any friends on it yet...maybe a little support and advice is what I need to *really* start up again.

Replies

• Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen, I'm glad you are back on MFP. A lot of people struggle when they try to change their way of eating and exercising, so you are not alone. I have pretty much went my whole life being chubby and overweight. You just have to dig deep and grab ahold of what motivates you and don't let go. Even if you fall off a day or two, get right back to it. I love having new friends on MFP, so feel free to add me. We can help support each other through this journey. Welcome back!
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, feel free to add me.
    You will eventually come to a point where you stick at it, everyone tries and fails at first :)
  • younglove3
    Options
    Add me and you'll gain another cheerleader. YOU CAN DO IT! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, YOU ARE WORTH IT!
    We all have ups and downs. Let this be the beginning of a new you!
  • Tenzuya
    Tenzuya Posts: 64
    Options
    Hi Jennifer
    Firstly, let me say welcome back, also try not to focus on where you were before, it doesnt matter where you were, it only matters where you are today, so just focus on what you have to do to achieve what you want, and try to enjoy the process.

Add me if you like, anyone can add me for that matter =)